Sneezes that smell like Flowers.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Joe Luxon, Oct 10, 2010.

1. When I sneeze, I can smell and taste coke that's been hiding lost inside my sinus cavities for years. At least I don't have to pay for it again.:rolleyes:

2. Like a little olfactory orgasm:)

3. I've smelt sneezes too, mostly mines rarely others. it dosn't smell pleasant at all, well mines.
    A lot of people spray when they sneeze so I think its all the mucus, bacteria and old spit in your mouth makes the smell when you sneeze.
    my son has smelt my sneeze before, he had to leave the room....
    well a lot of people sneeze from their mouths (me too).

4. when I sneeze, I often spray a lot and a strong musty smell keeps occurring after I sneeze. The smell could fill up the entire room but it goes away after a minute. I get embarrassed sometimes. But some of u are lucky, you get flowers or honey smell after a sneeze.

5. I read in a book that:
    "When a person refuses to cover their mouth when they sneeze, about over 10,000 infectious droplets come out of their mouth. The droplets contain: old saliva, bacteria and mucous. When ever saliva is expelled into the air, it often smells musty and someone would smell it 2 meters away. So when ever you want to sneeze, make sure you cover your mouth." The droplet sneeze must be the cause..

6. If you ever saw a slow motion video of a sneeze, you'd run from the room ASAP