Sneeky, In a new way

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dylovell, Apr 16, 2011.

1. I am a stoner that needs to keep a low profile. I am well seasoned, but I still live with my parents who are not fans of the mj. I need some sneaky tips, not like a sploof or smoke in your bathroom, but really creative things that make toking sneakier.

Im excited to hear your strategies!

2. i smell bacon itt

3. I DON'T smell a seasoned toker.

Don't smoke weed in your parents house if they don't like it,
    use some respect.

4. /thread

5. Its vaping in the shower. I would not put them on the same level. and I only smoke outside my window, i was thinking a shed outside my window would be cool!

6. And i have been smoking for a solid 5 years.

7. I dont like this newguy at all =|

8. Get a dugout one hitter and lightly blow the smoke in your moms face when shes sleeping

9. #9 BurnAFewDown, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^this^

10. thats right, you fawkin love meh. haha.

11. Neither do I,
    but come on,
    you have not been here that long..

12. would expect this on any other forum but a weed forum seriously? :eek:

take a toke and stop the hate.:smoke::cool:

13. No body is hating.

Taking bong hits at the momment..

14. Ive been here for quite a while, I just came into some problems with my old accounts.
    and i browse more then i post, not sure why haha

15. I got the same deal guy. What i do is. my parents know i smoke cigarettes. so i keep a couple empty cigarette packs around my room and when they ask about the smell i simply blame it on the empty pack thats been sittin there for weeks. (which really has no smell cuz its cardboard lol). and my one worry is the sound of the lighter.. but every time i flick the flint i jus *Sniff*, and it covers up the soudn haha. for the sound of the bubling jus play music jus loud enough so that you could say its just the bass in the song:p

Happy tokins ma friend