Sneaky

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by smokeupda420, Feb 16, 2008.

1. I just moved in with some of my home boys. we have are own house and all my boys smoke. but thats the problem i need to grow but hide it from them because they will be jews and steal my plants. I'm going to try the attic it seems like a good spot. I'm planing on setting up a stealth box up there. I have a 400w light so I'm good with light. but i don't know what i should do about the smell and the heat and good Liquid Nutrients(I'm a noob with nutrients) also im growing hydro don't worry ive already grew some whitewidow before but i cant remember what i put in the reservoir. So if anyone nows what I'm going threw give me some advice and if you don't but can answer some of these questions please do.

2. hiding plants from smoking roomates is kind like hiding the spaceshuttle in your living room its not gonna work,if your worried about them stealing your harvest why dont u guys just all throw up a hundred dollars get a 1000 watt light and get more yield making everyone happy and everyone gets bud

3. for odor control problems invest in like a carbonaire filter on your exhaust and get an ozone generator for your room (google those)

for your lack of education consider going back to school, no offense, but that shit's good if you wanna sound like trash:rolleyes:

4. i think i found the jew of the forum

5. lmfao.
    offensive yet hilarious.

(sorry this was in no way helpful to this thread XD)

6. grow in a fridge with a locked door in your room. they will just assume you dont want them jacking your food.

7. Why would you move in with people you cant trust? Its counter productive, if they are going to steal buds off your plants, they are going to steal other things of value from you.

Its going to be impossible to hide from them all the way threw a grow. I live alone now, and couldnt hide it from friends who just came to hang out. Always got the whats that smell? or Smells like herb in here lol. I would just let them in on the idea, talk it out with them, make sure they understand the importance of the grow and patience. Then have each roomie throw in a hundred dollars or so, and get it done right.