Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaky Stoners Living at Home

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cdutchiee, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I see a lot of people on here that have to worry about parents smelling weed on them or know they're smoking at home- since I've perfected this over the last 5 years if smoking and living with strict parents I thought I'd let you guys know how I do it!

My dad was in the army for 20 years, and now he works with the government and works mostly in Afghanistan, since he can't risk getting his security clearance pulled he's really strict about drugs/underage drinking. When I was 18 he kicked me out after finding some tobacco in my car because he thought it was rolling spiffs lol. I ended up moving back in and since have been smoking in the house on a daily basis free of suspicion!

If you're worried about smelling like weed when you come home just spray your clothes with perfume/cologne, put some lotion on your hands and face, and (if you can) put on some fresh deodorant. Most of the weed smell actually comes out of your pores and doesn't stay n your clothes for long at all. Put eye drops in if your eyes get really red - I never really use eye drops I just say my contacts are buggin me or something.

If you're trying to smoke at home you gotta be more careful, although ill be honest it's pretty easy for me because its just my mm and she's very predictable :p but start off by getting as much distance between you nd your parents, the farthest bathroom from them- for me it's my bathroom upstairs. I keep my bud and bowls in a mAkeup case, I throw a towel under the door, stand on the sink and bowl the smoke into the fan! Then, when m dne, I flush the toilet, spray some fevereeze, follow the steps I just wrote above and get some munchies :)

Or just use a spoof and thrw a bunch of dryer sheets into a TP tube and blow your smoke into that and you'll be home freee

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

2. good tips

also meow @ the avi

3. Very interesting tactic the way i do it is i open my window in my room and smoke my dope in a pipe with a lid so when i stop inhaling i immediately put my thumb on the hole and then blow right out from behind the fan.

4. I pay rent and can't even smoke inside. Landlord (sister) won't let me. However she's cool with me smoking in the backyard and using my Volcano inside atleast.

People just buy a vaporizer and light a candle. Grind everything outside so you don't have to prepare it inside. Use stealthproducts carbon lined pouches to hold glass and use tightvac containers for your stash.

When I lived with my parents I just blew smoke out my window and nobody ever caught on lol. But my dad smokes too and probably didn't give a shit and my mom is so doped on prozac and shit.

5. woah i never knew any of these things before reading this.... thanks for all this useful information...

SIKE! there's only 100 threads just like this....

6. My sister is going through a divorce and has been over almost every night. She's really naive and anti-pot so I just slip down to the basement for a bit and she has no idea. A couple times when she has gone to leave she asks why the garage smells like skunk. Hah hah

7. Thanks. Hope your parents don't read this thread.

8. Haha, nice!

I'm also 20, been smoking regularly since freshmen year in high school.

I've honestly got to say that the only thing i haven't perfected is getting my eyes to look normal, even if they're not red.

I have light blue eyes so it's really hard to hide during the day if my pupils are all huge.

Things i have perfected though, are things like having normal behavior during all circumstances. Every so often they'll be suspicion and accusations thrown around, and i'll just tell them nothing's going on and they're paranoid. I'd legit have no arguments with my parents if it weren't for this habit :p but it's just something i do and enjoy.

You smoke in your house though?? With your parents home?!

You're very bold! Haha, my parents have gotten so good at chewing me out that they can smell the slightest smell of unsmoked ganja, let alone the smoked smell.

Anything i have is kept in mason jars. That takes care of the smell and will usually keep things fresh :D. When getting stoned at home i'll just step outside for like 5 seconds and clear a couple one hits :smoking:.

That usually gets me good :D

Anyway, Yeah i've really learned a lot from having strict parents. Just learned how to keep things out of sight and on the down low. The less people know the better.

Good to hear about another responsible toker, just the product of strict parents i guess :D Cheers.

9. I honestly haven't ever had a problem with pupil size from smoking weed! My parents don't usually look in my eyes anyways, it just isn't something the worry about so I don't have to!

I'm lucky enough to have a very predictable mama though- I know where she is in the house at all times, so it's not hard to hide the weed smoke from her! My dad is really the strict one but he's in Afghanistan most of the time, so my mom is pretty slack most of the time :p

Happy toking!

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

10. Best way to instantly disguise smell: burn toast. The smell permeates the entire house. Can't do it too often, though, or they'll figure it out. Great emergency cover. When I was 16 back in the Mesozoic age my dad found two doobs right next to my birth control pills. He didn't tell my mom about the pills, but he called the cops. I come home from work one might and there's a big SLC cop. He asked me if I balled for my dope. His words not mine. It was very demeaning. Didn't get arrested but had to visit this perv at their downtown headquarters once a week. He made me very uncomfortable. I was pretty and I'm sure that had something to do with these required visits. I was so naive.

11. haha the old contact lense excuse, used that a few times myself :p

12. Its so easy for girls to hide that shit, I doubt I could talk myself out of having a makeup bag for my stash ;)

13. I wear contacts so my eyes actually get red from irritation pretty often, so I can come home baked as fuck and if anyone does notice my eyes they ask and I say it's the contacts, and I've never been caught. As for out of the house if I'm stoned I'll put on sunglasses, as long as it's not the dead of night in December you can pretty much wear sunglasses everywhere indoors or out, you'll just look like a douche is all haha. On another note I do all my grinding and rolling in my room and on multiple occasions my parents have come inside literally as I'm putting it away and they notice nothing, and they're not naive. Not too strict either but they know what weed smells like. I attribute this to the fact that I wear axe, my sister who knows I smoke said I smelled like it when all I was wearing was axe so I started wearing it all the time and now even if I reek I'm fine lol. One time I stepped out for a walk around the block with a dank 1.5g blunt. I didn't spray anything because I wasn't expecting anyone to be home but as soon as I walked in both my parents were there and they didn't even notice anything.

14. May I mention hiding everything in a safe. That's what I do. Absolutely no suspicion. It's fireproof and smell proof. I just tell my parents I have money on the side I stash other than the bank

15. I just turned 19 3 days ago and still live with my parents. I have the only room upstairs with my own small bathroom, so I when I hit my bong, that's the place to be. Smell isn't an issue whatsoever with how I do things! :) I hit snappers so very little to no smoke burns off the bowl, and then blow the smoke out the window. The other precautions I take are putting a folded bath mat over the only vent on the floor, putting 1 or 2 towels at the bottom of the door, and if I can tell the smell is getting stronger, I simply run the shower as hot as possible for about 30 - 45 seconds and spray a very small amount of Febreeze. I'm confident all this works amazingly because my parents room is literally directly below mine and they never smell a thing. XD My parents know I smoke weed and they're fine with it (and actually supportive of my love for all things marijuana), but I'm not supposed to smoke anywhere on our property (even the backyard) because of the legality. I live in Northern California, so it's sort of an overreaction on their part. But I'm the only one (3 sisters) in our family to have an interest in Mary Jane, so they don't really understand the ins-and-outs of that scene and how relaxed people actually are about it here. Can't wait for it to be legal in a couple years (hopefully) so I can get them to join in every now and then. :smoke:

16. stuff a 2 liter bottle fulll of dryer sheets an cute a cpl holes on the bottom.. no weed smell at all lol

17. That's exactly what I do

18. Also, just because they don't say anything doesn't mean they don't know. So don't get complacent. Hide everything where no on can get to it. I have a can of hairspray where the base unscrews and I also have a hollowed out book. You can make something or buy on amazon.

19. Wish I knew some of these tips when I lived with my parents lol. I usually just took the cardboard toilet paper roll, put dryer sheets on one end, and used a rubber band to hold it together. Covered the smell, but I'd usually wait until they went out clubbing or something~