Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaky Smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burgh4Life, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Id like to call this thread Sneaky Smokers.

So this is a HIGHdea i had wen i just had finished my smoke sesh...like 2 minutes ago. Well so here in Pittsburgh its pouring, and there are workers in the front of my house...so i couldnt go to my usual smoke spots.

I went up to the third floor of my crib, went into the bathroom, turned the shower on high heat and opend the shoer door.

The room became a steam room quick, so i opened the window and began to pack my bowl and this is what i saw so u get an idea.

Ok so i pack 3 bowls and blow my hits out the window. Of course smoke escaped into the bathroom so i used a shit ton of axe spray...

but ok to my point...now there are 3 siblings and my mother here haha so it was some sneaky toking cuse it wasnt no one hitter or anything it was 3 big ass bowls .

So im guessing every toker has had some sneaky ass smoke sessions....

Tell Us about them...

Attached Files:

2. i've smoked in my bathroom before while people were in my house before. risky shit. kind of disrespectful, too, if you consider it that way

3. what? how is it disrespectful, my mom isnt a retard im 20 she knows i smoke and i do it proudly... its my siblings i just diddnt want them seeing ttheyd get pissed thats all , chill. :smoke:

4. ahurrrrr durrrp derrrrpppp durrpdrahdisahfsidlhfdilghdighrighaireohgfag

5. When i lived with my mom and kidd sister i would put plastic over my vent turn my ceiling fan on high put a towel over the door and one under the door but not to where it looked obvious. Then i would open my window and blaze...after words Frebreeze would become by bestfriend, and i would just spray it a few times within 30 minutes before i opened my door or vent. :) plus imma girl so afterwards before i left my room i would pray something that smelt good but not too strong. It worked for me.

6. swear thats exactly what i did all throughout highschool, exceptt with axe spray haha

7. Haa. well yeaah I was in highschool and doing that, it was just too exclusive to be outside plus there was kids playing everywhere! but i didnt mind smoking at night outside either.

8. in high school when i had to be sneaky, i'd just go with the classic towel under the door, window open, febreeze after. once, i was on a field trip and i had to hot box my sleeping bag. thankfully, we only slept in them one night and i slept before i smoked haha. otherwise i would have smelled so much.