Sneaky growing ways?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lostinnowhere, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Ive really been wanting to grow, but i live with my mother so i wouldnt be able to be too obvious with this, but all these guides i find, you need lots of space/equipment/ etc.,
    Is this jus unavoidable, or could someone point me in the right direction for growing sneakily lol

2. same for me man...i got baby sprouts behind old aquarium in room...they dont get much outdoor light but im just waiting for when i can plant outdoors.. LIGHTS would help out a ton....but there is no way i can do those

3. It is unavoidable. Your mother will find out, too much wiring, light, noise, smells, and strange activities go with growing. Besides, it is disrespectful to try to grow in someone else's house without their permission. Wait until you have your own place.

4. ^^ absolutely true.

the only option for you is the grow outdoors. make sure you find a very good, stealthy location to do so, and not on your mother's land either.

5. Hmm well I do know this land I could use. I'm not sure how I'd get water too it. Plus I only go over there like 3 or so days a week, so i dont think thats enough to take care of a plant. Im not sure, ill do some more research

6. you can so hide growing. just need a cabnet, a few lights, some carbon filters. and your all set

7. i'm growing under my desk, but my desk is huge and is in the corner.

8. my college roommate kept a stealth grow going for a little over a year...so it is definitely possible (especially if you have only one/two plants). he used florescents to grow and various boxes (ie - a footlocker which was at the foot of his bed, an old toy chest, etc.), also he used ona block (brand of odor neutralizing products) instead of a carbon filter which was easier to explain to his parents rather than a huge carbon filter. you may be able to find some answers in seemore bud's Buds for Less: 8oz on $100 budget (you can download it through your favorite torrent site).

9. grow in a pc case.. but make sure its 100% light tight.... i got caught because of light leaks

if u want u can check out my pc grow.. it only lasted like 5 days tho :(

10. Ok, I'm going to let you in on a little technique I made up for outdoor growing.

You get normal 2-3 gallon plastic pots. Fill them with soil and desired amount of seed. Drill three holes around upper rim of the pot; forming a triangle shape from hole to hole.

Get three 20-30 foot long strands of wire/rope/cord and thread one into each hole. Tie one end of each cord around one hole. Then tie the other end of the rope/wire/cord around a heavy object such as a brick. Then, go into the woods, far far into the mystical forest, and throw the heavy object over a tall branch. Let the heavy object slowly return to the ground and by doing so, it will lift your pot. Then, wrap the rope/wire/cord around the tree several times.

Then you can just leave it there. It's probably best to bury the heavy object so that no one will find it. To water it, you either have to use a super soaker or climb the tree yourself and do it.

Using this technique, you almost completely eliminate the risk of getting caught and your plants usually always get great sunlight. Just remember, get a thick heavy plastic pot and use the right type of soil. And to get it down, you just unravel the weight and slowly let the pot fall. Hope this helps.

11. GREAAAAT idea. maybe i will try this.. i am going to read your full story one day.. lol its long im goin to add u

12. #12 Bolthero, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
  13. Lol, thanks. Hope it works out dank for you.

And to bolthero. I love PC grows. Yours seems to be coming along great too.