Sneaky dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iowaganjasmoker, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Alright, so u got this dealer that I can usually call an he will he either sell me some or hook me up with some pretty good shit, so I called him up last night and asked for a quarter, he is like alright I'll have so and so drop it off at my house and you can come pick it up. So I get to his house and call him to tell him I was there and he is like alright cool come inside, I walk inside his house and he starts to hand me the bag and I'm like bro you got your scale? He is like ya it's in my room here, and we walk to his room. Puts it on the scale an it's 6.75 and I SEE sitting on his bed post a little Nug left out, and He put the Nug on the scale slowly, rebagged the weed and he gives it to me, and then I give him the $$. Just goes to show how sneaky dealers can be, I'm not mad tho cyz I caught it lol, and as I left I told him to have fun.

Long story sorry

So anybody else have sneaky dealers?

2. Yeah people always trying to get sneaky, time to print some counterfeit pesos and change the game . . . bricks of that Tex-Mex for the low, not to mention riding 700c wheels . . .

3. He doesn't sound like a dealer, these types of things are to be expected from the middle man.

At least you walked out with your whole bag.

4. [quote name='"iowaganjasmoker"']Alright, so u got this dealer that I can usually call an he will he either sell me some or hook me up with some pretty good shit, so I called him up last night and asked for a quarter, he is like alright I'll have so and so drop it off at my house and you can come pick it up. So I get to his house and call him to tell him I was there and he is like alright cool come inside, I walk inside his house and he starts to hand me the bag and I'm like bro you got your scale? He is like ya it's in my room here, and we walk to his room. Puts it on the scale an it's 6.75 and I SEE sitting on his bed post a little Nug left out, and He put the Nug on the scale slowly, rebagged the weed and he gives it to me, and then I give him the $$. Just goes to show how sneaky dealers can be, I'm not mad tho cyz I caught it lol, and as I left I told him to have fun.

Long story sorry

So anybody else have sneaky dealers?[/quote]

Lol yeah he's not a dealer. Just another smoker who gets a sack from a dealer,pinches it and prolly charges you more than he paid for it.

Time for another hookup

5. He hooked you up with a 1/4? So what if he took .25 hahhahah

6. When somone hooks me up i dont mind them coppin a nug. They are doing me a favor.

7. Yeah man he sounds like a middle man and .25 is less than a bowl so chill haha
    but he shouldn be sneaky about it though he should jus ask for a bowl i would hook up homies that hooked it up if they asked straight up.

8. [quote name='"JGKrispy"']Yeah man he sounds like a middle man and .25 is less than a bowl so chill haha
    but he shouldn be sneaky about it though he should jus ask for a bowl i would hook up homies that hooked it up if they asked straight up.[/quote]

Yeah I would always smoke a blunt or a few bowls with my dude. But I their sneaky like that who knows what else they do :p

9. [quote name='"Pew"']He hooked you up with a 1/4? So what if he took .25 hahhahah[/quote]

Well that's the thing, if he would have asked I'd have given him a bowl, but that wasn't the deal, cuz the price was already high at $120 for a quarter

10. Bet he listens to rap.

After 2 decades, it all fits.

11. Lol he's not a dealer that's just some kid gettin a sack for you and pinching it. Honestly that's usually protocol though, taking a little tax nug if he went through the trouble to get you some, even if he did just get it dropped off. That's like a .3, who gives a fuck.

Try to find a real dealer and not a middleman, and you'll always get straight sacks unless they're a dick.

12. oh well just .25 and you got it anyways. there was probably nothing else around either and you know it so what the fuck is .25 compared to not smoking at all lol.

13. this guy is fuckin u with over priced bud and taxin the nugs.......def a middle man - steal his connect

14. Of course he does! Lol

15. Do you ever offer to smoke him up or match him? I mean dealers really appreciate that and it sounds like he was low on bud and probably wanted that .25 nug to smoke. You should have smoked that last nug bro as long as he's not always ripping you off or is an ass hole

16. i would have let him keep a .25 if he is hooking me up. especially if he went out of his way...

find a real dealer. or someone who is actually cool enough to not stiff you....

17. 120 a qtr....and he was going to take a nug , WHAAAATT!!!!!

18. If I'm being hooked up I always offer to smoke a bowl with him/her
    Good way to meet people :)

19. So what? I paid for this and when I pay for something, I expect the full amount. It's not about the .25 it's about the principal that he's a sneaky fuck

20. That is correct