Sneaky cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 516710, Apr 11, 2012.

1. The other day I went to go put gas in my car and as I parked I noticed a police car and a few cops. I tried to look straight, lol I was pretty high, but something caugh my eyes. It was a Baggie of weed, right on the floor... I was so tempted to grab it. But a part of me told me not to. I then thought "hmm maybe the cops put it there to trap people". I then looked at the cop and smiled and said to him, "sneaky sneaky". I then got in my car and drove away... Trap avoided lol.

2. yeah that happened to me just the other day.

3. I just cracked up at the thought of someone saying "sneaky sneaky" to a cop lmao

4. You could have handled it this way. Take out your phone (unless you have a video camera) and video yourself: "I just pulled up to this gas station, and what do you know, I see a bag of weed on the ground! I'm going to take this to the police station and turn it in after I finish filling up my car with gas."

Then pick up the weed, put it in your pocket, fill your car up, and drive away. If you get pulled over, you're good. If not, free weed.

5. fucking pigs

6. Was there a bear trap around it? I would've lol'd

7. I would of probably picked it up lol

8. they can do that? thought stuff like this is entrapment

9. damn son you're a straight genius

10. it is.

11. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']they can do that? thought stuff like this is entrapment[/quote]

Entrapment is bullshit! They shouldn't be able to set you up to get fucked in the ass! They should have to catch you on their own merit, not dumb luck. Idk if I would've picked it up either, I woulda came back later and see if it was still there lol

12. It's not entrapment since they're not actually forcing you to pick up the bag, however the police can be sued for obstructing justice or something like that, because they should pick up and dispose of the bag immediately, instead of letting it stay out.

13. Its kinda like that show 'bait car' or whatever, god that show makes me so pissed...like fuckin' go help the law or something, not purposely leave a car running and see if someones going to take it...obviously some would if its just sitting there running. god.

14. Won't work, they'll know it's a ploy, and they will say "Why didn't you call the cops to have one of them come pick it up, why didn't you bring to the officers you saw there, why didn't you call the station and let them know you were on the way with it?"
    You would still get fucked.

15. I would of slipped off my shoe, grabbed it with my toes, and put my shoe back on.

16. haha! no but like the bag was like an legit baggie! not some cheap kitchen bag, and I'm not gonna lie whine I glanced at it, it kinda looked good haha.