Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaky Brother

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TL;DR
    My brother is the one who's caught me the most times and messes up sessions. Do you have any people in your life like that?

The last three times I've almost been busted it's been my brothers fault. Like four sessions ago I was at my dad's place and I was smoking with some friends and we were all fucked up and while we were fucked up my brother comes by without a word. He was just gonna show me some shit on his PC.

Today me and my homie were smoking in my dad's car then right after we smoked our third joint my brother calls me and asks where my dad's car keys are. I said I did and that I took it by mistake when I was gonna get my house keys. Then five minutes my brother comes out and catches us right after we smoked the third joint so the car was smelling like weed without a doubt.

Then we just go the store to find out it's closed and now we're here while writing this thread. It's funny because my brother and father are so blind to the fact I smoke weed. My dad knows it, I've told him, but he never knows when I'm high. While my brother is in denial.

Anyway, my brother has been the one almost catching me the most times.

Do you have any people in your life like this?

2. You began a long post with tl;dr

please leave the internet

3. Sneaky sneaky. My moms used to be like that before i turned 18.

4. #5 Shpongle, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    You smoke weed in your dad's car?

Edit: Forgot the apostrophe

5. And this, I forgot to say. What the fuck are you doing?

6. Lol I smoked weed with my girl and her little brother in panama city in Florida... I smoked in my dad brand new truck with some smoke be gone...

7. He's 21 and legally retarded. Well, he should be.

Yeah, what's the big deal with that. It's all leather inside (Mercedes E200) so the smoke doesn't sit in anything. It's not a big deal. :p

It's not a biggie, I've been doing it before. He never notices, but my brother was visiting and they were gonna look at the car.

8. "He never notices"

I could smoke in my dad's bed and he might not notice, but it would be a pretty dumb fucking idea, right? Same thing with the car. There's no reason to put yourself in unnecessary danger of being caught.

9. I live with my brother and when he sees me smoking pot he makes me share.

10. Nah, it's not unnecessary danger because I've done it a lot and he never notices. He didn't notice now either.

I wish I had a brother like you do.

11. Wow, lol.
    I don't even know what to say..my god, the sheer stupidity of this guy is hilarious! And hes fucking stubborn as hell too.

You've been caught by your brother so many times probably, your a careless toker.

And smoking in your dad's car? Your a dumbass if you think he won't 'notice'. FYI, it takes 1 mistake to fuck it all up. And he only needs to notice once.

I hope you get caught by your dad and your brother. A nice lesson learned would serve you well.
    You seem like an immature smoker, even though you may be an adult.

Just sayin, from what I gathered from your post.

Btw, nice OP starting with TLDR, smart man.:hello:

12. #13 Laith, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    OP, you are the negative stoner stereotype. Smoking in your parents car? Come on man...

It's not even the fact you don't get caught. What if a single bud falls on the floor, a cop finds it when he pulls him over, and your dad gets jail time? Are you even thinking?

13. I don't even know what the fuck to say...

Have fun when you get caught disrespecting your dad's property. I don't care if your dad drives a '73 Pinto. It's incredibly disrespectful to smoke in his car. What are you gonna do when a cop pulls him over and smells weed in the car?

14. Yea or finds it on the floor in his car..

15. My brother has never caught me, my dad knows I smoke and he's chill about it. What's your problem? You start bashing without even knowing the facts. I've NEVER been caught being high. NEVER. Closest thing is that my dad found a bag of weed that was mine, but he didn't stress about it. All he said was that he don't care that I smoke, just don't bring it in my house.

By the way, what's the big deal with putting TL;DR at the beginning? I bet most people don't look for it at the bottom, they just leave the thread. So, in theory, my method of putting TL;DR at the beginning is much more efficient than putting it at the bottom.

Getting jail time for that? LMFAO! And we were smoking hash. Will a cop find a single kicker on the floor of a car? I highly doubt that. Even if I did drop a little weed, no one would notice. It would be dragged along the floor of the car and nobody would even think twice about it being weed.

By the way, I borrow my dad's car quite often so he didn't stress about the keys being gone. He was just wondering if I had them.

You guys are over reacting so hard. You guys are the ones who are hilarious. GTFO of here. LMFO!

16. If you asked your father "Can me and my friends use your car to smoke marijuana in?", what would be his reply? Especially when he doesn't want it in his house, where he's a lot less likely to get caught if you forget your baggy.

17. First off, the smell doesn't sit because it's all leather in the car and I obviously don't smoke weed in it every day. Secondly, my dad smokes cigs in his car so even if it was smoke smell in the car 24/7, which it's not, it would cover up the weed smell.

Secondly, it's not disrespectful because there's no smell of weed or smoke in the car. I get that it's kinda disrespectful since it's his car, but what you don't know doesn't hurt you.

18. For christ's sake dude, all we needed was you to say your dad was fine with it. I thought he didn't want you to.

Even so, did you ask him before smoking in his car? No? Then don't do it. Just go outside or for a walk or some shit...

19. Of course he would say no and the reason for him not wanting weed in his house is quite obvious when you think about it. Take a second, what do you think the reason might be?... Do you give up? Obviously it's because it's illegal. He used to toke up A LOT back in his days. We fucking share weed stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.