sneaky Air Force movements

Discussion in 'General' started by Caldwell, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Last night when I was smoking a bowl at around 1 am ( I live in AZ )
    a fleet of about 8 Chinook helicopters and about 6 apache helicopters flew about 1 every 10 minutes all going the same direction. maybe they are just transporting them for tune ups or something but I thought it was weird they did it at night.

2. Probably just a drill of some sort,
    You're lucky you got some action there haha

what other aircraft you see?

3. Would that mean you stood outside for 80 minutes?

4. That's pretty sweet man!I get excited when I see A-10's fly over my house.

5. its the japanese blame the government

6. I saw a stealth bomber not too long ago, super rare to see flying over your house, super low. It passed by 3 times circling waiting to fly through an air show.

[​IMG]

7. Thats gotta be really cool to see.

8. [quote name='"Caldwell"']Last night when I was smoking a bowl at around 1 am ( I live in AZ )
    a fleet of about 8 Chinook helicopters and about 6 apache helicopters flew about 1 every 10 minutes all going the same direction. maybe they are just transporting them for tune ups or something but I thought it was weird they did it at night.[/quote]

I forget which company it is but I think it's Bell
    or Boeing and they produce military aircraft in Phoenix. East valley to be exact. Not to unusual. Plus they have been doing evacuation drills for the stare gov't in Phoenix which includes evacuating via helicopter. Could be coming from Luke AF Base over on the west valley.