Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sneaking weed through airport

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flechr, Feb 28, 2012.

1. ay whats up gs
    so my situation is im currently abroad in US right now studying, but my breaks coming up soon and im headed back home which is in asia
    so i was thinking of sneaking like a 1/4 through security because honesty the stuff back at home is honestly subpar and i've gotten used to the good shit haha :D
    so i was wondering if it was worth it, and if so how should i do it?
    thanks yall :smoke:

2. Is prison worth a fourth? Lmao?

3. No. Don't do it.

4. Make a little kid carry it through the detectors. Some how sneak it on her persons and then retrieve it when you and her go through security. If something happens it's not like anything will happen to you. Hell it doesn't even have to be a little kid, any adult will do. Kids just work better because they are more innocent and less likely to get in trouble. And it's not like a 6 year old smokes or anything :laughing:

5. LOL you could put it in your ass like the last kid did!

jkjk baddddd idea.

6. if youre going to sneak some stuff here are some things ive done
    1.) unwind your stick of deodorant. the more used it is the better. unwind it until the deodorant pops out of the tube you hold. stick your weed in there. roll it back up and throw it in a bag.

2.) get a bar of soap and cut it in half longways. Hollow out the inside if the bar and then place your bud in there. using a little bit of water stick it back together and with a wet finger smooth out the line that you cut.

ive snuck some wee those ways before but it wasnt an international flight or anything.

7. Do NOT even try it. They will deport your ass and I doubt your country will be proud of you.

8. International drug smuggling charges? Not chill.

9. Dont take it with you through security put in your bag (not your carry on) I seriously doubt they can detect bud in your bag if you conceal it well like with the deodorant or soap thing

10. [quote name='"Shablagoo"']Dont take it with you through security put in your bag (not your carry on) I seriously doubt they can detect bud in your bag if you conceal it well like with the deodorant or soap thing[/quote]

Drug dogs? They are behind the scenes too. Also checked bags are still x rayed

11. If dogs can smell through airtight miniature mason jars, then no, don't do it...

Can the dogs smell through a mason jar?

12. [quote name='"SMuRF 30"']If dogs can smell through airtight miniature mason jars, then no, don't do it...

Can the dogs smell through a mason jar?[/quote]

They can smell the milk in cheese. (yes)

13. Mason jar will not do JACK shit against a dog. They smell in layers.

14. uh...dont? Not worth it bro. You're only gonna be on break dude, pretty sure you can smoke some "subpar" weed for a couple weeks. drug dogs are EVERYWHERE in airports, even if you cant see them. Especially since your on an international flight, security will be tighter than Rick Santorums asshole.

15. Dude so glad you asked this question. Just stick it right up your weiner man. It'll be a tight fit, but sure, it'll be worth it to have that "primo" in the end, won't it?

16. No it's not worth it. It's not gonna work, You'll only be fucking yourself over.

17. lmaoooo all of you freaked me out haha :hello:
    i was thinkin of just leaving it at my place then do you think the weed will still be good after a month?

18. good idea ! do it ! do not listen to these people

19. no. dont do it man. just smoke before you get on the plane as a last sha-bang and wait till you come back again. its not worth getting fucked over for life. the herb will always be here :smoke:

20. Why don't you mail it there?