Sneaking piece in concert?

Discussion in 'General' started by Green_Thumb, Sep 30, 2013.

1. So I'm going to my first concert in a week!! Kid cudi! It's my first concert (and first time posting here) and I want to sneak in my Pax vape, buuuuut it's metal. It's @ the American Airlines arena and every time I've been there for a heat game they use the hand held scanner. Is the Pax even enough metal to register? I'd rather bring the Pax instead of a joint b/c I plan on getting close to/or front row and it would probably be obvious and if I'd have to go to a smoking section I'd lose my spot. Thank you guys very much!

2. Why don't you stash it in your VAGINA

3. Give someone $5 to carry it in for u....if they get popped, oh well u still get to see the concert

4. Dont take the risk. Or bring a joint, pay someone $10 to hold your seat and smoke up in the smoking area.

5. Wear belt and put near metal. Or get glass wooden peice

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. And.bring matches.

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 1 hitter that looks like cigarette or pre roll some joints

8. So I'm guessing there really is no solid way to bring it in? the pax is cased in aluminum so maybe it wouldn't even go off? or if I stashed it in my girls bag inside a makeup bag or something, I mean I doubt anyone would know what it is.

9. hahahahaha. I would if I wasn't risking 250$, tickets not included :hide:

10. Prison pocket bro

11. Lucky man, I would love to see Cudi live. My friend has a bowl on a rope. He just wears it around his neck to concerts. Or get a small one and put it in your shoe.

12. Lol the belt idea is not a bad one. And if they catch you with it, its not illegal to have a vaporizer, show them the bottom with nothing in it and keep the bud in your sock or something. Man don't worry about it, they're checking for weapons, not vaporizers.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Btw the Pax is freaking amazing. Can't wait till I have enough to buy one. My buddy has one

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Pack it with tobacco...if they ask show what's inside..or wrap some headphones around it and throw an apple sticker on it.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380600380.244554.jpg

15. Hahahahahahahah that's awesome lol!!

16. Pick yourself up a chillum and then put it in some nook or cranny on your person (get creative) blaze heavy and enjoy Cudi!!

17. dude...holy shit. I think this is what i'm going to do. I've been going in my head hiding it in my shoe v. belt buckle v. saying it's an ipod (but wouldn't know if they'd buy it). the headphones are icing on the cake. I was probably going to resort to bringing my MFLB instead but this looks pretty damn good

18. The rope necklace seems legit. My piece is on the longer side I wider if it'll still work

19. Up the ass is always best.

Then if it were to break up there, you could quickly make a video and call it "1 guy 1 pipe"