Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaking Out To Smoke Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 11, 2013.

1. I never said that I had a bed time. My Dad came down stairs to get a drink and kinda have me a quick peek to see if I was still chilling on the couch which I was. My parents are actually highly educated with my Dad having bachelors degree, masters degree, and passing the bar exam to become a lawyer so good call on that one. Quite frankly, for you to try and judge my parents over the Internet is pretty ignorant of you

2. Holy shit hahaha. My parents don't freak out or lock me in my room or tell me what I can and can't do or anything. I have no curfew and can basically do whatever I want as long as its legal. I don't blame my parents for not wanting me to smoke, their my fucking parents they are supposed to look out for your well being

3. Stick to the needle bro, way less hassle and easier to hide.

4. For your sake I hope that's a joke

5. Sucks to be you, get your own place.

6. It really doesn't suck to be me. I have a great life a nice home why would I wanna risk all that for weed

If your parents are so smart and only looking out for your well-being like you say, then you should stop smoking weed all together cause its obviously bad for you or going to get you in trouble; and you are still too young to make your own decisions and face their consequences..

8. I used to just crack open my bedroom window once they'd gone to sleep, smell would be gone by the morning if you leave the window slightly open all night. 

They didn't mind me smoking but I wasn't allowed do it the house, technically I was out my window though :ey:

9. I got caught by my parents many times and if i got caught again i would be kicked out. I founs the fix though, make weed forecrackers. Im not sure if you are familiar on this topic but you should defenitly search it up. They get you way more baked for longer and they dont dank. I keep them in a tuperware container inside a locked box in my room and i just eat one and an hour later, im baked out of my mind xD

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app