Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sneaking in those keif layers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buymeamonster, Nov 5, 2012.

1. hey gc, I have countless stories of when me and my friend would throw in a huge layer of keif at the bottom and tell my other friend (who hadnt watched me pack it) to dome the bowl ::bongin:: .. its usually pretty funny to watch them react haha anyone else this generous??

2. Nope ha I take them myself :smoking:

3. It's pointless to put all the kief at the bottom of a bowl. It'll fall straight through since it's just a powder basically.

Your not being generous at all, you're immature as fuck. Even though it is keif, that's pretty lame that you would sneak it into a bowl, just to gauge your unsuspecting friends reaction. I wouldn't want to smoke with someone who's going to be sneaking shit into bowls.

4. although i can't say i would complain if someone did this to me. yeah i wouldn't be expecting it at first and it's certainly immature but soon i wouldn't give a shit because i'd be high as a motherfucker. lol

5. Yeah, I can't say it's immature though. I mean, it's not like were giving someone a special brownie and saying it's normal. That would be immature as fuck to get someone high who didn't wanna be.

But, if we're smoking, Don't you wanna get your friends super high?

But I do agree that he shouldn't put the kief at the bottom. Sandwich the kief, ftw.

6. "Oh man, would you please stop putting kief in my fucking bowls!" said no one ever.

7. Yeah, when you compare it to that it's not bad at all. Not even that bad in the first place. :p

8. I'd say thanks. But ya, no kif at the bottom, tiny bit of bud at bottom, kif, then some ground up weed on top. SPACEBOUND

9. I'm not saying I wouldn't smoke some keif, but I wouldn't want someone sneaking shit into bowls. If he's willing to sneak kief into a bowl, just makes me wonder what else he's willing to sneak into a bowl/drink/food just to see his friends reaction.

10. But, it's bud? He's not sneaking something dangerous into their bowls, nor is he getting people high that don't wanna be high. Just giving them a nice little kick in their bowl. Like when you get caught off guard hitting someone's stash, and you don't realize how TRULY dank it is til your coughing your brains out after.

I hardly think that is comparable to putting stuff into drinks/food. The motive isn't remotely the same.

11. hahah OP lets smoke mayne

12. It's like someone put extra frosting on your cupcake

13. It's like someone put extra salt on your cracker

14. its like...its like...

... someone putting free kief in your bowls.

Stop hatin on this guy yo thats dope i wish my friends did that haha

15. That's like giving someone a rum and coke with an extra shot of rum. "Don't give me much free booze!"

16. Makes more sense when I look at it this way, sorry OP :eek:

17. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']It's pointless to put all the kief at the bottom of a bowl. It'll fall straight through since it's just a powder basically.

Your not being generous at all, you're immature as fuck. Even though it is keif, that's pretty lame that you would sneak it into a bowl, just to gauge your unsuspecting friends reaction. I wouldn't want to smoke with someone who's going to be sneaking shit into bowls.[/quote]

lol im not a dumbass i kno i put a small laye of weed and sandwich the keifSORRY i didnt explain myself enough. ass

18. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']

Makes more sense when I look at it this way, sorry OP :eek:[/quote]

apolagy accepted

19. thats like killing a stone with 2 birds

20. hahahaha:smoking::smoking::smoking: