Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaking herb into indoor concert (the Q)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jeffjeff77, Sep 20, 2011.

1. hi, today i was going to try and sneak some herb into quicken loans arena to see the foo fighters today. I can't bring in a joint because the stuff is too dank to be rolling in a J lol (please no one think I'm trying to brag or something...im just being honest). So i have a couple of options...i can either try to sneak in m little bowl piece i have or make a homemade one. Anyone have any suggestions as to what i should do for smoking the weed. I know i can just bring in the weed inside my crotch but how am i going to smoke it. Any help would be appreciated. Pretty sure they have metal detectors (obviously). This is the first time ive ever tried to sneak it into a big time place ...let alone that its indoors

2. Buy a 1-hitter for less than $5, grind some weed into a back and you're set! A glass spoon will also work, if you don't mind packing a bowl in public. But a 1-hitter is your go-to guy for smoking publicly.

3. ya i thought about that but ive been drinking and the bus leaves in like 30 minutes and i cant stop anywhere...plus most one hitters i see have metal in them...but will def buy one in the future