Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sneaking bud into a concert.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontHaveAMind, Jan 15, 2013.

1. So I'm going to see Soundgarden at terminal 5 in NYC. I'm sure security will pat me down, and the venue is small/medium club size. What do you guys think the best way to sneak bud into this place? I was thinking of putting a joint in my shoe or in my waistband?

2. inside seam of a hat works.

3. When in doubt tape it to your dick

4. get a tube to put it into for you dont break it... then hide it on you ;)

5. same way you walk into clubs with it.. "thats just my pack of smokes"

iv yet to see anyone have there pack of smokes opened for investigation...

6. Even if you dont bring any, people will always have bud at concerts.

7. put it in your pants, that's what i do.
    cause they will pat you down.

8. Wear boxer briefs and put it down in the gooch.

9. stuff it up your urethra

10. Brownies before hand.

11. Smoke it right in front of that bitches face,

12. ya put it in your penis

13. It's not as hard as you think. You could easily find a way to sneak in one joint.

I usually sneak a in a small pill bottle of bud and a pipe into concerts; haven't been caught yet.

When they pat you down, they're looking looking for weapons, not drugs.

you should be good as long as whatever your carrying isn't shaped like a large knife or gun.

14. The cigarette idea is a good one, but if you don't smoke you can do what others said and tape it to your waist, or the inside of your thigh. Once you get in, go to the bathroom and take the joint out and put it in your pocket or somewhere else. Easy as that.

15. in your shoes

16. they made us open our smokes on the way into a concert once, i was already hammered and was confused as shit.

but dude, just put em in a baggie and tuck em under your nuts or something. usually pat downs are for weapons not doobies.

we usually sneak alcohol in with chairs or blankets...

its fun shit when you get to the pat down with the stuff on you, its a good feeilng as you walk away. just watch out for law enforcement there... i've had the pigs swim around me like sharks and posture up.

17. Get a pack of cigarettes and toss some joints in there.