sneakers

Discussion in 'General' started by sneakers, Apr 21, 2020.

1. So this is where you introduce yourself and other things. Perfect fit for me.

I introduced myself in 2007. Nothing much has changed. From 2007-2011 I had a grow journal. I was growing some Purple Cindy some Cluster Bomb plus a few others thrown in. It was called my ghetto garden. It was a hydro setup, a sog an eb and flow that worked flawlessly. I smoked all that I grew and I grew all that I smoked. Let me explain some of the terminology here for the newbees.
    ghetto garden - thats just what I named my garden. hydro setup - a dirtless garden. Different materials imitate the dirt and different chemicals imitate the water. I went back and read that grow journel the other day and couldn't believe what I did. This thing was built in a 2'X6' closet. It's amazing. See, it's a perpetual garden. Just keep plenty of chemicals in it and it grows itself. Don't get me wrong, it isnt easy.

Oh, when I came back I couldn't remember my user name so I signed up as tx_. The administrator RMJL saw my problem and fixed me right up. Meanwhile I had posted a couple of pretty long posts that I might go nab them. They did away with the original author which was me.

2. I dont use anything today. I'm not growing anything now. I still smoke and dream of growing my own again. Your own is better it seams as long as you have good quality seeds. I am 65 yrs old too which brings about other problems. What'a that they say, pry that cold weed out of my hard cold dead hand. Oh and cfl vs hps. CFL doesnt hold a candle to HPS. Better, more production.

3. I remember being 65.....sort of. I don't grow every year but often enough I never run out. I've got some going now that really need to be transplanted outside but the weather's been unseasonably cool this year.

4. Spring is right around the corner with warmer weather. You will have a better crop at the end being so nice and early.

5. Yeah I hope so. They're in the ground now though so all is well. They were definitely root bound.