sneakerheads...

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by I~Rok~Donks, May 21, 2010.

1. Those baby bears are sooo hot i need to get me a pair

2. Adio, Vans, Nike, Dvs, and DC.

3. Hilarity those SB's are sick!

Here are a few of mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my personal favorite..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. nice little sb collection you got there

5. DRTYDUB21: Those are sick kicks man. Really feeling the first pair especially.

I say love over hype. As soon as I have some spare change I'll be raiding the Nike ID service however, since I'm Canadian a pair of Dunks is going to run me about $200.

6. dont do nike id man the shoes just arnt worth the price, instead go on ebay an pick up some fire with that 200, theres so many options you can get

7. Totally true, and I am a fiend for some nice SBs. but I'm not really a collector. I like having a pair of dope shoes to match with everything. Ideally, I'd love to have 25 pairs of IDs in every color I'd consider wearing. I love sneaker culture but I dont think I'd ever buy a pair of shoes just because of its hype.

8. i never buy a shoe because of its hype, but most hyped shoes are really hot so thats why i get them, ive got some skunks, lobsters and raygun sbs that i love the death, all purchased for less than 200 on ebay, granted its cool to have a pair of shoes u made yourself its just that the shoe isnt worth 150 its just a way for nike to make even more money, but again its your money and your shoes so its always up to you

9. I caved and bought a pair of Skecher's CityWalk Midnights after seeing them for 50% off at a discount shoe store yesterday. I figure I'll wear them when I'm just out and about without the anticipation of running, hiking, or anything that could possibly destroy them, which I'm prone to doing to almost all of my shoes within a couple months.

So far, they're awesome.

[​IMG]

10. Thanks guys!

ebay always kinda scares me with anything "designer" since there are so many fakes out there. I have bought a couple pairs of designer shoes on there, and as soon as I got them I knew they were knock offs. Luckily paypal sided with me, and I got my money back, and some free pairs of fake shoes, but it was still a headache..

11. its kinda easy to spot the fakes, and there arnt really a lot of people who sell them because ebay hires people to look for them and they get removed, definetly not a reason to not shop on ebay, you can pick up some insane deals i love ebay

12. It's been a few years since I have bought any clothes/shoes on ebay because of that, but I will have to check it out again if they got better taking down the fake shit. Thanks for the tip man.

13. no prob, and if your sceptic about a shoe you can pm me and ill tell you if its real or not

14. Dope chucks !:cool:
    I want these for some odd reason. (Though ima sucker for red.)
    [​IMG]
    But for now rockin' these.
    [​IMG]
    That is all, I have 10 more pairs but just too lazy to upload. :3

15. A few kicks Im looking to pick up soon. Nothing too fancy, I like my kicks clean and simple.

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

and lastly finish off with a pair of these fly ass kicks

[​IMG]

watchu guys thinkin??...

16. [​IMG]

got those for xmas can't wait for it too warm up and to ride the board with em :)

17. i just ordered these off finish line $171 worth it :)

[​IMG]

18. I guess I'm the only one who thinks giant skater shoes with designs looks ridiculous. Can't wait 'till that trend dies. These are mine.

[​IMG]