sneakerheads...

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by I~Rok~Donks, May 21, 2010.

1. All I want for Christmas...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:love:

3. Those Nikes are dope. Looks like paint dripping :cool: Hundreds is cool too, went to their LA store a couple years ago, gotta get more stuff from them.

4. Shwerrd my dude, those Hundreds dunks are fresh and I NEED to get my hands on em.

Im a The Hundreds fan for life, if you haven't noticed. :D

5. i saw a pair of these today. they were dope as fuck but i can't afford to drop $100 on a pair of shoes :(

i did scoop up a pair of these bad boys today though:
    [​IMG]

they're Cadillac Renos. i didn't know Cadillac made kicks until now.

6. Hit up a nike factory outlet, they have them for like 80 bucks and there are 30% off cards in store :D. Got my Spizike's for 60 bucks, they are 175 msrp :devious::p.

7. thats whats up. sounds like you got a hell of a sweet deal

8. #108 Bedorf1, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
    These are all my shoes, and a lil photo shoot i did with my skunk dunks and freshly harvested sharksbreath

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm loving those bruh! ^^

10. bud looks gooood. would have been even sicker if you were growing skunk wth your skunk dunks:p

11. Please tell me these aren't bespoke! I would gladly drop 2 bills for either of the top two

Also, I am absolutely in love with these
    Adidas x Star Wars Storm Trooper Super Death Star Conductor Hi \t\t\t\t(what a mouthful)
    [​IMG]

and these
    Nike SB ‘Oceanic Airlines' Dunk High
    [​IMG]

I'm a slut for high tops:smoke:

12. What are these?

13. air pippens

14. i wear these..:

[​IMG]

but wish i had these:

[​IMG]

15. ive been eyeing these for a few months...and i finally got them the other day!

[​IMG]

16. I wish I had cool sneakers...

17. nice are those dyrdeks?

18. I have liek 20+ pairs of sneakers and sandals. These are what Im wearing lately though. :D
    [​IMG]

19. My daily driver:

[​IMG]

Casual, comfortable, socks are optional, hold up GREAT, and they last for forever.

Had to get some new soles though... they started to smell haha. Good as new now though.