sneakerheads...

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by I~Rok~Donks, May 21, 2010.

1. Won these in a contest earlier this year!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. These are my current and favorite pair of shoes as of now.

[​IMG]

These are some that I really want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Yo these are dope

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXIJr-1Wfgk&feature=plcp]Nike Foamposite One Camo Fighter Jet Sneaker W/ @DjDelz HD - YouTube[/ame]

4. Just picked up the bred 4's... It was a easy cop. No camp

5. Concords re-released for cyber monday on finish-line...my size sold out almost instantly :mad:

6. Wow, a restock almost a year later? I still got my DS pair from 2011 lol :hello:

7. Good pick up!

8. damn where can i find these?

9. I'm so stoked for these 11's and Thunder 4's!! Anyone else???

10. Not really sneakers...but I bought these today and want to show em off.

[​IMG]

11. Eh i was gunna try and cop the bred 11's but decided not to. Too much of a hasssle nowadays, i just get early releases if i really want a pair.

12. Best Foams I've ever seen this year

13. Those Thunder 4s are lookin sexy

14. The Paranorms are ill...what contest and u trying to sell?

15. Im not trying to be rude here....but I just dont see how u guys can wear florescent green shoes and not feel like a 12 year old.

I really dont understand the appeal.

16. Stigma, those green shoes can easily sell for 750$ they're foams. Idk what's so special about them but I know they're hella expensive.

All I wear is Nike and Adidas hightops or shell tips. Got 4 pairs coming tommorrow :)

17. 750 bucks?

Thats crazy.

They look like a $100 - $150 pair of shoes MAX.

18. I think it's because they're like super light, even though iv never seen anybody wear them out in public. Where I'm from, people get killed for their foams. Honestly, I would pay 100-150$ on a pair of shoes I would wear but not 700 just to sit on a shelf and collect dust.

image-2283976837.jpg

Those are worth anywhere from 1250-2000$ I do believe. It seems the uglier the shoe, the more it cost.

19. Meh, on 2nd thought them yeezys ain't too too bad. But you should see some of them, they're fugly

20. gettin a few pairs of shoes for xmas tomorrow.

two Vans.. one chukka style

one Crooks and Castles

one Polo

duuuuuurtay