sneakerheads...

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by I~Rok~Donks, May 21, 2010.

1. My most recent pick up were some stealth 5's. Got em for deals. I'm a Jordan sneakerhead, I've got 18 pairs last I counted, my collection as far as resell value is worth about 3,000.

Attached Files:

2. Got any Laney 5's? Those are my grails and only ones i find are overpriced or super yellow faded... :mad:

But what you guys think of these sperrys? Ordering them friday....
    [​IMG]

3. [quote name='"Kevin08"']

Got any Laney 5's? Those are my grails and only ones i find are overpriced or super yellow faded... :mad:
    [/quote]

I have a pair, but theyre unwearable at the moment, air bubble is insanely foggy and the midsole is one the verge of death, I'm looking for a beat pair of 5's so I can do a sole swap.

4. http://youtu.be/jS61-ghLCDE

This was a review of my Paranorman Foams I won from the Twitter Contest, I do shoe reviews, and will probably find myself in this part of the forum fairly often!

5. I have the pack, with the other 3M 5's in there too :)

6. A few of mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I like the last ones. And just so you know you can upload pictures right to gc.

8. i know but i cant be bothered to thumbnail that way, the pics are like 2560x1920...

9. Just picked up two grails in my book.:smoking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I am going to blow y'all away. Any sneaker heads remember the Paranorman Foamposite competition? Yeah 1 out of 800! :)) #StonerKicks #Enjoy

[​IMG]

11. Those are sexy, I hear its only like 1000 of those made. Nike is milikng the shit out of Foams now making some whack colorways as of late (pink, camo, etc...). My favorites foams are the original royal blue, pearls & eggplants.

12. Yes, technically 880. 80 Pairs for a charity, and 800 for the movie (Twitter Contest). And I completely agree, although the galaxies are pretty smooth, I'd rock a pair. But I agree on the milking completely. 220 a pair now? But the stealths should be pretty classic this winter, although I do have the metallics, electric blues, I love the 3 color ways you posted too..

13. Another pic, this is the Raging Bull pack from 09. [​IMG]

14. One of my favorite, Deadstock Concords, still ICY :)

[​IMG]

15. Space Jams! Definitely a top pair.

[​IMG]

16. These were all taken by myself.

17. Deadstock Black Cement 3's only 2011 though.

[​IMG]

18. I'll post more later :D

19. #400 IveBeenBlessed, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    Dead Stock Anniversary 11's!
    EDIT: 2Pac looking over them :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]