Sneak Urine in to Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by NegativaX127, Feb 21, 2011.

1. #1 NegativaX127, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    I just made this account just to give a success story, because while I was looking up info for it, there was nothing to be found. I also did not know what forum to post this on.

I just got back from sneaking in a friend's urine sample in to my drug test for a pre-employment screening. The place I took the screening at is LabCorp. It really is easy as hell.

I showed up in dress clothes like I wore for a job interview and a tie. I made it look like I was on my break from work or something. I felt looking the part probably made it easier. I got a pair of small tighty-whities, an empty vitamin bottle (it was a small bottle that had Vitamin E tablets in it). The bottle was actually larger than I needed, but I suppose it is always best to have more than not enough. I bought a Thermacare back/shoulder/w/e warmer from Wal-Greens. I had my friend fill up the bottle, I placed the hand warmer around it, and stuffed it right in my underwear, right between my balls and my asshole. They made me wait for an hour at this place. I was panicking a bit because I thought the temperature would be too cold. The container they gave me to piss in had a temperature strip right on it, so I could see if my piss was the correct temp. In my way of thinking I thought this was great because if it turns out my friend's urine had in fact cooled I could just use my piss and fail, better than getting caught with 80 degree piss. Anyhoo, I walked into the bathroom they directed me to and bam, opened the bottle and filled the cup up. I wish I could give a specific amount of the urine that was needed, I would say 45ml is probably the right amount, perhaps slightly more, but not really too much. After an hour of waiting in the lobby the piss was still warm enough to come out as 95 degrees. Badass.

I do have a question though. Because I was about to have an anxiety attack over the temperature of the urine I didn't even notice there was a temperature strip already on the cup. Because of this, I made a dumbass move. I decided perhaps I should put just a little of my piss in there to help warm it up. I really did only add like a tiny little squirt of my own urine, because rationality kicked in mid stream, but I am wondering if this will still possibly come as positive. I have not smoked for 2 weeks, after having smoked heavily everyday for about a year. And like I said, it was a tiny little squirt I added. Anyone know if I am still safe?

Anyway, there was such a lack of knowledge about sneaking urine in I thought perhaps my anecdote may ease some minds out there.

edit: Also, I remember friend's telling me they got patted down at these places, even for pre-employment screening. Nothing too absurd, just a little pat on your hips, nothing in between your legs or anything. Well, I didn't have to go through this (I'm pretty sure that should be illegal anyway). In fact the lady didn't even look at me. I was standing right behind her with my hands down my pants to check the temperature of the bottle while she was looking the other direction droning out instructions. So I guess the point of telling you this is to just relax. In fact, I'm ALWAYS sneaking in urine from now on. Better than getting clean.

2. put urine in condom, tie a long string around the top of the condom, swallow condom leaving a tiny piece of string in the back of your throat for later retrieval.

3. Damn why would you add your own piss? Sounds like you were golden (no pun intended).