Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sneak a vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tskitz, May 16, 2010.

1. Magic-Flight

also, in that vid the bud was burnt very quickly (which should never happen with a vape). i don't know if i'd trust it. the website seems sketchy.

2. wow that portable vape seems nifty! too bad it's a little on the expensive side in my books :(

3. Then you're looking for a bowl not a vaporizer, sorry man.

4. you are going to at least shell out for the mflb if you want a decent portable vape. Well there is the vapor genie but I never really looked into the price of those but poster is right it's just going to torch your herb and smell just like smoking so don't waste your money.

5. This is the truth. Vaporizers are not things you want to cheap out on. The cheap ones are mostly shit. They will probably break within 2 months.

The only exception I can think of is the vapor genie, which is good for what it is. The Magic Flight Launch Box is awesome though. It's cheap compared to most good, non portable, vapes and works nearly as well. And its portability is second to none. Since it's a vape, it will pay for itself and save you money in the long run.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp9kprZF0c]YouTube - How to use the Magic Flight Launch Box portable vaporizer[/ame]

check it out - its worth saving the $$ for it...

7. thanks for all the help guys! i think im gunna start saving for a mflb

8. Magic-Flight is the best sneaky, portable vape in my opinion. I'm buying one soon, my friend has one and it's great. Plus you get to use that vaped bud for some edibles :)

9. I use my brothers MFLB to vape hash sometimes.:smoke:

10. I just received my SNEAK-A-VAPE last night and checked it out.

So it looks like their is nothing between the herb and the flame(a short butane one) but between the herb and the mouth piece is what looks like a charcoal filter.

I know someone with a VOLCANO and I believe the difference between a "cheap" vaporizer and a "good" one is they way the herb is heated. The SNEAK-A-VAPE uses an open flame, where a VOLCANO and other vaporizers are plugged in and the vapor action take longer.

You noticed that the herb burns fast and that shouldn't happen, but if you look at the design(discreet,actual flame etc....) it makes sense. It may not 100% vapor but it probably still better than a pipe,bong or rolled up.

Hope this helps.

11. Hello all I also came across this item online while trying to find new tobacco pipes to sell lol. This looks identical to one I carry on and off called click a toke it is sold by a major wholesaler here in states and it is not a vaporizer by any means.

Attached Files: