Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

snaps vs Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highbyrd, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Alright so I've always been a big bowl kind of guy, I don't like getting buzzes it just kind of like reminding me that im not as high as i could be haha. Anyway lately i picked up a handmade Jack Daniels bong with a really tiny bowl, like 2 hits tops. so i've been smoking out of that and i noticed that even only smoking two bowls out of that i'm still as high or higher than smoking a full bowl out of my spoon. the amount of weed in two bowls of the bong is about similar to half of my spoon bowl. Do you guys think its just my tolerance fluctuating? Or something else?

2. u get bigger hits through a bong thats prob y ur higher

i honestly like snaps...a nice fresh good tasting hit everytime
    i dont see the point in filling a huge bowl and hitting it a bunch of times when i can milk a snap and get toastee

3. you're probably getting more out of the bowl cause you arent taking breaks between hits and shit

4. Its getting to be a hassle of how many bowls I have to pack, I couldn't imagine snaps. Shit, I would probably get Carpal Tunnel

5. When you're high, you're high.:cool:

6. guys it takes seconds to fill a snap

alot faster than heating up my t.i nail thats for sure...lol

7. i like bowls instead of snaps just for the fact that i tend to take a hit then put the bong aside and forget it for a bit then when i want another hit i dont gunna load more

8. lol
    u guys are lazy stoner!!! hahaaha
    not saying im not...i can be lazy
    but cmon guys!!!!
    fresh green hits ftw!!!

lol

every1 has their own rituals tho
    so to each their own

regardless were still staying medicated

9. Smoking a snap and waiting a few minutes then packing another will get you way more high than taking 2 consecutive hits in a bowl. I guess it depends how long you wait in between hits. Snaps definitely taste better though. Green hits are the best hits!

10. Its not the rips, its a smaller bong (not small though, Smaller, so the rips are the same as with my pipe. I really feel like snaps save your weed longer but that could just be wishful thinking haha

11. That's why bongs (not bombs autocorrect) are the shit. Get you way higher of less bud than a dry piece.

12. Bowls even if its for personal or social use. I hate loading like 5 snaps just to get to that level when I can just pack one fat bowl and nurse it

13. Bowls that turn into snaps suck. That's why I always try to use a brass or glass screen.

14. yesssssss I refuse to smoke outta anything that doesn't have a screen, even a normal spoon

15. Or pack a bong like a bowl cus bongs are cool

16. Definitely snaps my friend. Great tasting hits EVERY time, but I mean unless you wanna be all lazy about it and hate packing every hit then go with a bowl I guess. :bongin:

17. Snaps all day every day man, fuck bowls and ashy hits (even if you corner you'll still get ashy hits on occasion).

I prefer the ritual of packing a fresh bowl every time, finger busting the weed and all.

18. Lol that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

19. In my experience, I have found that "snaps" are often a great way to conserve weed considering you are only smoking just as much as gets you high. While bowls are perfect for social situations because you aren't having to pack snap after snap. (Note: I'm also using a bong)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Snaps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bowls in all situations

Nothing better than a clean one hitter, dump the bowl, repack.

Saves more weed, allows you to moderate your high a lot better, etc.

Plus I smoke all day so there are definitely times I just want to catch a quick buzz, not get blitzed.