Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snaps or fat bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I have a little bud left before I go on a T-break.
    Should I smoke snaps throughout the day and let my buzz last?
    or should I just enjoy my final sesh, and just get crazy high for 2 hrs?
    Discuss. :smoke:

2. was in the same situation a few days ago. what i did was took the bud and split it up into 3 bowls. 2 small snaps which i know will get me a nice buzz and then the third was a slightly larger bowl that i know would get me high for like 1.5 hrs. worked out perfectly.

3. Go out with a bang. Smoke that entire amount.

4. pack it all! and good luck on the t-break.

5. Snaps no matter how much bud I have, big greasy old ash bowls after the first hit aren't my forte.

6. While I love snaps, for this memorable occasion i think its best to have one final and great hoorah till you start up again.

7. fuck a T break...

8. pack that shit as much as you can take.

then keep hittin it continuously till you run out.

9. I prefer dragging out a buzz over getting really stoned for only a few hours, but I use a vape so it is a little easier to do than with a bong or pipe. Take it and split it in half and then build up a nice buzz with a couple of bowls with the first half and then finish off with the rest.

10. #10 StickyStick, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Take snaps but smoke it all. Snaps > full bowls, always.

Fuck a Papa Doc
    Fuck a clock
    Fuck a trailer
    Fuck everybody

Edit for delete: I double posted, holy shit... This is what happens when your baked and forget you just posted.

11. if its a bong fat bowl and kill it in the first hit

12. do what I do. Pack a fat bowl, then snap it. :D

13. Depending on how much you have left, pack a fat bowl with all you have and take as much as you can in one hit. That'll get ya up there, then if there's any left in the bowl you got a hit or 2 later on when your high is wearing down.

That, or snaps IMO.

14. Snaps all the way. Make sure the last snap is for before you got to bed.

15. I think you should pack however many snaps you can. I love being able to taste my dank every hit. But I also love packing fat bowls and just chilling

16. I like fat bowls for the majority. snappers if there's a group a smokin out of a bong, or just snaps from bongs anyways. I hate loading fat bowls in bongs, the goods only go to the first couple of hitters.

17. Since taking T-breaks is against my religon, I'm happy I don't have to worry about this problem

18. yes!!!!!! :bongin: