Snapple

Discussion in 'General' started by BarrelofHobos, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Anybody else love this stuff?I used to drink it all the time though the place that sold it here stopped selling it. :(

Snapple Apple FTW:hello:

2. Loooove the Peach Tea.

3. diet lemon or raspberry..

fuckin diabetes..

4. without a doubt.

5. Apple Snapples the Snapple flavored Apple. That's what I always said.

6. raspberry and peach ftw!!!! i used to drink the stuff all the time in high school. its been missed.

7. i love those little packets of the diet teas... cheaper to buy than the bottle - just get a bottle of water, pour it in, shake.. tastes exactly like the bottled version.

8. snapples are usually pretty good but i always grab a bottle of either arizona sweet tea or arizona green tea before i go out to smoke.

9. i live off snapple mmm :) the new snapple green tea peach is my jammmy

10. hell yeah dude...you get a huge ass can for 99 cents

11. I was going to give some props to snapple apple... that is the greatest shit on the planet. Tastes like an apple. mmmMMMMmmm.

12. ahahaha right on man. living next to a mall with a dollar store in it is so awesome.

13. i really want to try that one again. its been a LOOOONG time since i've had that flavor. i honestly dont remember liking it that much as a little kid but it sure would be amazing now.

14. you may not get diabetes but you can get cancer from your stomach not being able to digest the substitute sugar properly.