Snapbacks Hats vs Fitted Caps.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Loud202Pack, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Uhh now I feel like an idiot, I thought snapbacks were te ones with flat brims? But fitted are also flat but have that 59 50 sticker so what's the fucking difference? Like I said I hardly ever wear hats lol.

2. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Uhh now I feel like an idiot, I thought snapbacks were te ones with flat brims? But fitted are also flat but have that 59 50 sticker so what's the fucking difference? Like I said I hardly ever wear hats lol.[/quote]

Snapbacks are the Ones Where you can make them smaller/wider at the back... Fitted are closed in the back....

3. i wear my hats backward usually so fitted....snapbacks look retarded in reverse

4. lol no they dont

5. it's the not the 1980's so I'm gonna go with fitted

6. [quote name='"BA"']it's the not the 1980's so I'm gonna go with fitted[/quote]

+Rep. When im on my pc!

Reverse snapback, Nerd glasses and those low v-cut Shirts make me rage so hard :/

7. fitted always,
    never snapback

8. fitted blue atlanta, mofuggas

9. All about the $1 Velcro-back my local gas station has, the epitome of swag.

10. i wear fitted hats because thats what the pros use. and just looks cleaner n neater

11. I don't wear either cause my heads kind of skinny so even on the last snap there's space on the side. I like how snapbacks, especially vintage ones, look more than fitteds.

That being said, I rock a 5 panel/camp cap. An all black supreme one is all I got so far though. They fit much closer to the head. I hope companies don't start putting sports logos on them and making them too popular. I like its exclusiveness.

12. Snapbacks all day bro!

13. LMAO I used to rock the Vans Snapback's back In Middle/High School. Now I wear Beanies most of the time haha.

14. Its funny fitted used to be the thing EVERYONE wore a fitted now everyones like yo fuck fitted snapbacks all day its only cuz mac miller wears them, he started it nd now people want em

But if ask somebody why they are gettin a snapback its "not" cuz of mac its cuz they are cool nd shit.... A hats a fuckn hat lol

15. Fitted forever.
    I'm not about to go to snap backs because whiz says I should.
    Anyone wearing snap backs again are doing it because "hey everyones wearing em"
    That's not swagger.
    That's being a God damned sheep.

16. Got my diamonds, my fitted and my mink on.

17. I'd go with fitted.

18. Or maybe it can be that snap backs are cheaper. Online, snapbacks are about $23...versus a fitted which is $30.

19. All i have to say it lids card. Its 25 bucks
    Fitted all the way