Snapbacks Hats vs Fitted Caps.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Loud202Pack, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #41 buddynugz, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have dread and wear an ash ketchum snapback :/

2. :laughing:

3. I see both, but some snapbacks look the same to me.

4. How does that make me a hippie lol.... And i have zero fashion sence cause I dislike snapbacks? You make alot of sence buddy.

5. I really don't care as long as you take that fucking stupid sticker off

6. I have a shit ton of both so I am not picky.

7. I only wear fitteds but my friend's have recently began wearing snapbacks. Fitteds make your head look big, unless you have them barely on and faced upwards.

8. Or if you don't wear ones that are too big...

9. Figure of speech...don't be too sensative now. As for making 'sense'.. snapbacks are ideal in the sense that you can wear with different hairstyles. For instance, if you decide to cut your hair short during the summer or grow it long for the winter..a simple changing of the snap can make you wear the hat in any season. A fitted cap is obviously that one size you choose.

It's called the current fad/trend. You mentioned camo shorts, G shock watch, and snapbacks. I'm guessing you have been living under a rock to just finally notice that it has been popular for quite some time.

-------

To each their own..i feel that for the money..it's more economical to purchase a hat that you can change sizes rather than paying more for a fitted hat. Snapbacks run for about $24...last time i checked at Lids at the mall, fitted hats are in the $30-35 range.

10. not with the lids card

11. Dare i say flexfit

12. I think if you asked this question two years ago, the people that are saying snap backs now would have said fitted. I really don't care what you choose to wear, but I think snap backs are only getting popular because a few rappers all of a sudden declared them cool. I don't always wear hats, but when I do, I prefer fitted hats (sorry, had to do it)

13. fitteds. Leave the snapbacks for kids / people who cant afford to have multiple fitteds

14. New wannabe vintage snaps < fitted
    Real vintage snapbacks > fitted

15. I haven't worn a hat in forever, but if I was gonna buy one it'd probably be a snapback. Not necessarily because of style, but I wear an 8 in fitted caps and the selection of 8's is usually pretty sparse.

16. can't beat an Expos snapback

andddd an Expos red fitted

killin it

17. snapbacks but always had a fitted as a kid

18. Fitted crew. OP, you should add a poll. :)

19. Is it me or is New Era not consistent with their sizes? The difference is ridiculous sometimes. Over a size too big sometimes too small. More than 1/8". feel like 1/4" off sometimes. Mitchell & Ness ftw.

20. 7 and 5/8 all day, fitted ftw. I wore snap backs when I played baseball as a kid c'mon now