Snapbacks Hats vs Fitted Caps.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Loud202Pack, Aug 8, 2011.

1. snapbacks are silly. Lemmie guess the people who wear snapbacks also wear camo cargo shorts and they have that swagged out $50 colorfull g-shock watch.

:rolleyes:

2. Rap is garbage but I rock a fitted since its comfortable on my head.

3. ehh the crown on fitteds is too big for my head. I only wear snap backs, but not those garbage mitchell and ness/new era ones either. only vintage snaps like starter and sports specialties.

4. Fitted man.

5. SnapBack to the future

6. You gotta wear fitted caps around for a few days before the beak molds to the shape of your head. It can look kind of stupid at first, especially if you have really short hair, but after a little while it hugs your head perfectly.

7. I like em both because they both have their different styles.

8. I just got my first snapback in the mail, I used to only fuck with fitteds but snapbacks are getting so much hype. And plus I like the hat it seems to live up to the hype.

9. can I have your attention please...if you bought your snap back in the past 5 years...its not a real snap back. like dude above me said, its gotta be like starter or 1 of those old companies....a mitchell n ness snapback? lmao, good joke.
    that bein said, Ill take fitted 5950s all day, doesnt mean I wont wear an authentic snapback though if Im feelin it

10. Fitted hats for me. Alot of snapbacks look nice though

11. #31 JetxLife86, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or snapbacks can be good for different hairstyles on the same person.

Since when is wearing a reliable watch like a G Shock and snapbacks equate to having swag.

You sound like a hippie who has zero fashion sense..

12. mine isn't mitchell and ness, It's 47 brand off the nba store.

13. my post wasnt aimed at you directly, I was just sayin in general the true snapbacks are from companies like starter.

14. id wear a fitted hat but i get alot of wigger flak from my friends and id rather not listen to the bull shit.

15. I literally cannot remember the last time I wore a hat or cap of any kind.

I think it was over a decade ago; I was working in food service and had to wear a paper hat.

16. real gangstaz smoke blunts not papers and fitted no snaps

also, snapbacks look stupid when you got dreads

17. i was looking for a Bulls snapback at the mall today. didnt find one.

18. This is getting heated. And I wear a fitted. No it has nothing to do with those dumb ass rappers. I just like the look and feel of them better. And I fucking HATE when I use to wear a snap back and my hair would go out of that hole, because I fiddle with my jar a lot when I'm wearing it.

19. [​IMG]

20. #40 Fëanor, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    LOL I am really baked but is that a trophy or an angry Mexican wrestling mask?

Haha well what do you want, I look weird in hats. Plus, most of all, I am a cheap motherfucker. One less thing to buy? :confused:

Also I thought about it and it is more like 7-8 years ago with a snapback hat, this was one job after the place with the paper hats that I was thinking of earlier ;)