Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

snap smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Sep 19, 2009.

1. i think thats what its called.
    heres what im talking about:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmg4iacb2k]YouTube - Snap Smoke[/ame]

when i smoke joints and when it gets down near the end the smoke is way way harsh. will snap smoking cool down the smoke? if so, is there any reason not to do it? ie loss of thc somehow?

2. Not sure but that's a dumb fucking video. I quit watching about 45 sec in. Does the dude sit there and smoke like that the entire 3 min? Some people have way too much time on their hands.

3. some people don't understand that just cuz you CAN post anything on youtube doesn't mean you SHOULD though (especially this)

4. yea serioulsy wtf that was gay. and did anybody else notice this fag on the video was trying to smoke his cig like he was smoking a blunt.