Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snap Hits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phil3, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Anyone else like doing this?

Basically instead of bowls you pack enough for a hit and have to pull it through in one go.

I find I waste less weed because there's no ember, and if you're smoking in a group just divide the bud evenly between everyone. That way one guy can't just torch the whole bowl. Plus I swear it tastes better than smoking a bowl that's half ashes.

So... Discuss :)

2. ya i do this alot. i hate seeing smoke escape from the top of the bowl, its like im wasting weed.

3. I always do this with my bong by myself..

although I used to blaze fat bowls with the homies..:D

4. thats why i have a habit of putting my hand over the bowl after a hit to exhaust the embers.. hurts sometimes but it's all about savin green

5. [quote name='"Arnack"']
    thats why i have a habit of putting my hand over the bowl after a hit to exhaust the embers.. hurts sometimes but it's all about savin green[/quote]

Yup I did the same with bowls. Now I just keep a quarter near by as that fits perfectly over my piece's bowl. If I'm not doin snaps that is

6. Yeah i do that sometimes too, but i hate having to repack bowls evey second.

7. [quote name='"spaceace925"']Yeah i do that sometimes too, but i hate having to repack bowls evey second.[/quote]

True. With dank it's not so bad. The stuff I had last night after 3 or 4 hits you were fucked. I imagine with mids it would be a hassle after a while.

8. I usually just take a .2-.3 bong rip every hour and a half or so:D....

:bongin:

9. I always pack my one-hit snaps too big and it ends up being like 1.25 hits haha :D

10. In my area, we call them snappers. I only do it in my bong too, but rarely. I have a grav and thats easier and gets me higher.

11. Don't be like a crackhead you aren't wasting weed,

But yes I like to do snappers simply because I don't like having any weed in the bowl and i just pack what I need to get high, if I packed a full bowl I'd prolly to hit it all and get higher than I want to be

12. You're telling me you never see smoke coming off the bowl right after it's been hit?

13. Haha I didn't mean literally like a crackhead, but what I mean is that yes if some smoke comes off it's not going to make any difference to your high whether you got that or not

14. It's not so much the less high part as the principle of it. Something I payed good money for is going to waste, even if it is just a little bit. Maybe it's just me being a little OCD :p

15. I just pack it to the top and pull it all through lol, Nothing fancy

16. Yea I am the same way but I have gotten a lot better about it because I know that it makes no difference, but I'll grind up weed and like a little bit falls and I'm like fuck that I'm picking that up even though it makes no difference, but I have my tolerance so low now that I don't even care I get high as hell off a little snapper

17. I do this when smokeing alone to get as high as possible off as little weed as possible,

18. it's how everyone smokes bongs over here

19. I thought you ment snap inhales that, kinda confused me but If I'm low on weed I'll maybe do this. I'm just not gonna call
    People over if I don't have enough to go around.

20. what would be better snap hitting or cornering a full bowl?