Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snap Crackle Pop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dánny, Sep 12, 2013.

1. #1 Dánny, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    I've got another question that me and my friends always wonder about.

When we go around to our best dealer and smoke his stuff in a joint it tends to crackle? literally go "pop" "crackle" occasionally when you smoke it - why is this?

2. only time weed "crackles" is when you smoke seeds......  :bolt: 

3. Or if you have a dirty piece. The res in the bowl, bubbler, pipe, bong, etc will crackle. Clean that shib mayne! Lol

4. na ive had this question too, ive heard crackling, and i pretty much roll everything i smoke so its not a dirty piece... ive speculated it has something to do with curing, or nutes used when growing maybe

5. Could be insect eggs too.

6. Don't make me paranoid, haha.

7. Could have other stuffs in it something that cracks. You know what I mean? No you don't? Oh. Well plz understand that I am talking about rice krispies

8. snap, crackle, mitch, and pop. :laughing:   i'll be leaving now :bolt:

9. "Got into argument with my rice krispies this morning. I distinctly heard 'snap crackle fuck him.'" -George Carlin

10. Grody, lmao... My bowls will crackle if I put wax on them.

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well in my opinion i think its the weeds trichs burning. Its basicly like the sap off pine trees. If youve ever chopped up a pine tree thats fresh you can hear the "crackling and poping". Thats what i believe.

Well that's usually what it is man, mites exploding. No shit, spider mites are a huge thing and are not too rare to be found on weed plants., Don't worry, it's not bad for you in any way because the heat kills any bacteria, but still who wants that shit in their bud.

13. In most cases it's either because of seeds or bud that has not been properly flushed of nutrients. Most likely too much phosphorus.

14. Seeds and stems = Snap crackle and pop.

15. I've had this problem before... I got a shit ton of scooters in my mouth after hitting that crackly bowl, I'm thinking the piece was just nasty. Time to scrape it!😝😁

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. I once bought a set of papers that I am 100% positive it was the paper crackling not my herb, because the stuff burnt fine everywhere else. 
    Yet it could just be an over abundance of stems or even seeds. Yet personally I can instantly tell when there is a seed because the taste is different to me. The best way I can described smoking a seed personally would be it tasted like burning hair almost.