snap Bubbler hits Vs snap Bong Hits

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by caseball2051, Nov 14, 2009.

1. is there really a differnece you think?

enough to spend 98$ on a bong?

i dont see hot it could be much different. i smoke out of a bubbler that i brought from graccscity. :smoking:

would an EHLE for instance provide a much better hit?

2. I'd guess that out of a bong there is a bigger chamber for the smoke to hang out in before a lot of it reaches your lungs, so it is probably a smoother hit.

3. Well you should expect more diffusion with a bong, but idk it all goes down to preference. Id personally prefer a bong.

4. The size provides a better hit for me, I enjoy my bong more than the bubbler but love them both

5. does it really make that much of a diffrence though you think? does the amount of water really matter?

6. #6 Iluvatar, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    The only difference would be how much smoke you can fit into the bong/bubbler. The huge hit you can get from a bong can actually make a big difference..So size matters hehe
    As for water, I always fill mine just past the downstem so the bubbling doesnt interfere too much(like sucking in air and shit)

7. if your constantly hittting, why would you get more smoke in a bong vs bubbler.

8. Just saying the bong has more of a capacity to hold smoke. A bubbler is usually smaller and can't hold as much smoke. And I've never had a hit I couldnt handle in my bubbler, in my bong..yes

9. I don't think it's necessarily that you get more smoke, but the fact that when you hit a bong, the smoke stays in the tube much longer before you take the hit, as opposed to a bubbler, where the smoke fills up the piece and then continues into your mouth before your bowl is clear. So if the smoke stays in the tube, when you take the hit, you're getting it all at once rather than slowly and then all at once with a bubbler. If that makes any sense... :smoking:

10. in all honesty there is no difference (at least in the high). its all a mental thing o.o

11. bong is worth it because it delivers a big amount of smoke in a very short amount of time, resulting in a really nice headfuck high. bubbler vs bong are 2 different experiences.. just try one of your friends or something yo