Snakes on my ADS.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by G13adsAMY, Apr 3, 2012.

1. They just love it up there!

ForumRunner_20120402_171219.png

2. nice bong and snakes. Are they Ball Pythons?

3. They are white tail boas. There my friends snakes. I took this pic awhile back.

4. Those are royals (ball pythons) not White tails NOT trying to be a dick or anything. Nice Bong none the less, i love all the colors.

5. [quote name='"Colonel Pepper"']Those are royals (ball pythons) not White tails NOT trying to be a dick or anything. Nice Bong none the less, i love all the colors.[/quote]

Thx your prob right about the snakes. There my friends.

6. I read AIDS and thought that had to be the worst weekend ever, but snakes on a bong? Haha how would you get one out if they fell in?

7. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']I read AIDS and thought that had to be the worst weekend ever, but snakes on a bong? Haha how would you get one out if they fell in?[/quote]

Lol. Lay the bong down amd wait.for.them to come out. They went up there ny themselves.

8. I thought the same thing! My dyslexic ass was like "Someone got AIDS on their snake?"

9. Haha. Cool pic.

10. Thanks. Thanks for helpin with the rep. Cool two sqaures.

11. Mother fuckin snakes on a mother fucking bong.

12. Remember this one? :)

Attached Files:

13. Lol yeah dev!! I miss that tube! cant wait for.the german.

14. Ill laugh when they tip the tube.

15. sexy little bong you got #/droool

16. I have a red tail boa, she's around 5ft long and heavy as fuck. Eats jumbo rats lol

I'll take a picture of her wrapped around me

17. [quote name='"jim9334"']Ill laugh when they tip the tube.[/quote]

They have a center point of gravity. So no tiping. Wow you will laugh to see my custom ads crash to the floor... I guess you dont appreciate glass.

18. Beautiful, isn't she?

Attached Files:

19. She a pritty one!