Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

snake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by loudinmywhitegrape, Jan 27, 2014.

1. soo I got a whole bunch of snake venom in a spray bottle what if I mist that on my weed just a little bit, I saw it in a movie so I'm bout to try it

2. The point of this is? Why?

3. For some reason this strikes me as a terrible idea.

4. Maybe he could try a dab of his own sperm too. hit that spunk to a hot nail and fry some brain cells.

5. Maybe he wants to be in the running for next years Darwin Awards.

6. "It seemed like a good idea at the time"

7. Totally do it, I seen this show where this dude smoked like scorpions he looked like a zombie lol. And if you don't die tell us how it went!Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

8. I think he died...I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

9. damnnn that shit was crazy I feel like my face has cuts all over it and I was bleeding then I looked and I wasn't it was trippy

10. damnnn that shit was crazy I feel like my face has cuts all over it and I was bleeding then I looked and I wasn't it was trippy

11. Yeah....this is a dumb troll. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="simple toke" post="19414555" timestamp="1390805271"]Yeah....this is a dumb troll. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] agreed

13. [quote name="simple toke" post="19414555" timestamp="1390805271"]Yeah....this is a dumb troll. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Dumb, unammusing, uncreative, ridiculous troll post.

14. Not mad, just disappointed in you. You're a troll stuck in a catch 22. Your trolling sucks so you need to try harder. But no good troll is a try hard. Stick to your day job.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Perhaps not...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. This guy has you beat, he's bangin the stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q_m-rDUNw0

Don't be a pansy.

17. [quote name="loudinmywhitegrape" post="19416947" timestamp="1390851751"]y'all mad?[/quote]Lol....Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. damn now I'm mad lol