Snake in the garden of ganja.

Discussion in 'General' started by Soulsuit, May 11, 2006.

1. I from a state the refers to itself as a large fruit and has some very high water falls that connect us to our neighbors up north. Not going to feed him because his primary diet is spiders and I want them around too. Anything to get rid of the bugs. Didn't see him around today but I was working mainly in a different area, gotta keep things spread out ya know. Wish I were back in florida, then I could get some serious shots of some crazy wildlife. My daughter and I used to catch tons of all kinds of lizards. Never took her on snake hunts down there. Too many poisonous ones around. Found more than we wanted to just on the lizard hunts.

2. Very cool man. I would keep him, what a good pet it would be, guarding your grow, thats awesome

3. I'm glad you are all enjoying the pics. I modified them a little. They needed a slight exposure tweak and I had forgotten to add my water mark in my haste to get them up. THanCs for all the compliments. Senior_ganj, no one was trying to knock ya down. I'm sure there are MANY MANY people that would not recognize what kind of snake this is or a garter for that matter. For some reason most people don't like snakes. Might go back to a different garden...

4. Ha yah I had no idea what that snake was called, it just looked cool and green..with that sentence I realized I need to smoke a bowl...

5. That would be rather amusing to find. Nice pictures btw, hopefully you dont mind I use the first as my desktop?