Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smuggling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr Skinner, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Ok, I've read soooo many posts where ppl ask how to bring weed across the border. And I wonder, why?

Wherever I go, I've never had problems scoring bud. And it is actually one of the typical experiences on holiday: You go look around, spot a stoner, go up to him/her and ask if you can buy/smoke with them. I've made soo many connections and friends this way, it's awesome. And usually I get smoked out, too. Specially when I'm somewhere with a beach.

So, by all means...don't go putting yerself in danger.....rather go make some new friends

2. here here! any toker willing to help out a fella toker is a KIND being! :D esp on the beach lol :)

3. So what if you score bud and want to bring it back, eh?

4. Haha...well...usually I smoke the rest before I go. Gets me pretty wasted. Or I give it to some fellow traveller on da beach.

Some friends mail their shit back home. Can't be taken if they can't see who sent it. But so far noone I know's been busted for that

5. The only problem would be finding someone to get it from. I have a hard enough time getting it right now as it is, which is why I'm growing now.

6. Well...as I said: I never had any problem scoring bud on holiday

7. i hear that. down at jersey shore last week, i asked 2 groups of people i met if they had any weed, both did. I bought some off them and now im out again