Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smuggling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by umbrella, May 18, 2003.

1. Has anyone tried opening a candle with a knife, placing the weed inside, and sealing with a lighter? Someone told me they do this over the air...

2. Someone said something about that on this site once, but I don't know for sure if anyone has tried it.

3. with dogs and xray vision and random full bag searches smuggling on public airplanes is just stupid. Anyone who smuggles nowadays rents out a private jet. Ive never thought weed was important enough to get a felony over , id much rather have no weed to smoke for a few days than have a felony and spend time with bubba in jail.... put it like this is you get caught at the airport your either gonna serve jail time or get on prohbation, both of which you wont be able to smoke any weed for a LONG time

Safest way i know of is shovin it up your ass crack...no joke man, if your mind is that set on gettin weed through the airs shove it up your crack and youll be just fine.