Smuggling A Lynx

Discussion in 'General' started by Mauhini, Feb 3, 2014.

1. So, when my guys come over to my place and wanna pick up a ounce of dank i dont want them greeted by  a pitbull or another typical dealer dog. I want to have a motha fuckin lynx/bob-cat. That goon would be so beast with those big paws and smoking up  a huge cat that would be so boss.

Question is how to get one? They're legal in some states but my state is absolute 0 allowance. I want one so badly though. If I have marijuana plants what would a bobcat do????

The real question is 'how to obtain exotic animals' i guess.

2. Obviously get a Lynx costume for your pitbull.

3. [quote name="Mauhini" post="19455391" timestamp="1391393567"]So, when my guys come over to my place and wanna pick up a ounce of dank i dont want them greeted by a pitbull or another typical dealer dog. I want to have a motha fuckin lynx/bob-cat. That goon would be so beast with those big paws and smoking up a huge cat that would be so boss.Question is how to get one? They're legal in some states but my state is absolute 0 allowance. I want one so badly though. If I have marijuana plants what would a bobcat do????The real question is 'how to obtain exotic animals' i guess.[/quote]Wow....Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Someone have this guy elected for president. 

5. Get a lion. Nobody fucks with a lion.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You can get anything if the money is right.

Though its probably fair to say, unlike Pitbulls, Lynx are not domesticated, and not only will it not consider you its master, it will most likely try to maul you.

7. #7 Shagnus, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I thought lynx was going to be slang for a person lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    Please be trolling, so stupid, so so stupid. Can I have your name and address through PM so when you die I can come take the plants and shoot the big cat? Ive got the equipment.

Dont worry ill call the police afterwards, I give it a month at most before it kills you. If not instantly.

9. Steve French loves weedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Probably not even hard to take care of tbh just make sure you get a big enough cage for it. BTW just feed it cat food only it will domesticate itself that's how evolution works

11. a Lynx would be cool. i live in FL i should look into that.....doubt my apartment would allow it though lol

Most cats look at us as a food source anyway.... I'm really considering this lol.

13. I always said that if I hit the lottery I'm going to put up a 12 high chain-link fence and have my property patrolled by Hyenas and Baboons. Nobody would fuck around...and if they did, I wouldn't even have to dig a hole.

14. I went to school with a kid whose family had a bunch of exotic animals. No idea how they did it though. Let me whip out my time machine real quick and Ill ask him. Brb.

15. This is genius lol! See those goonie baboonies walking around the fence-line ready to eat someones face off. I think i may just have to move to Colorado for real..... they have plenty of Mountain Lions and Bobcats

I live in Delaware. Out by my dad's house which is pretty central and this is a SMALL state. One night we heard what sounded like a woman getting murdered, so my pops calls the police....back behind his property was an old dirt road and some trails we used to ride 3 wheelers on. YEAH, before 4 wheelers. LOL. So the cops find nothing, but the next day we found a half mauled deer, a guy that lived near us was a Fish and Wildlife officer, and pretty cool, so we went up and got him and brought him to see. First thing he spots..HUGE cat tracks. Bobcat. Calls it in and they brought out traps but never caught it. We thought someone had it as a pet but dude tells us that there are actually some that live here. And the state and eastern shore of MD. are about the range they like to use...so we have a good sized population. But you rarely hear of someone seeing one. I never have, and I've spent a lot of time in the woods. And recently they passed a law allowing Coyote hunting with centerfire rifles under .25 caliber (such a flat close area it's stupid to use a rifle around here)

17. Any chance your name is Dante?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NkXgeZjcdE

omg im laughing my ass off right now. I've never seen that! But that is definitely me right now! LOL! Omg i love you right now.

@[member="fearjar"] damn thats some crazy stuff. Bobcats love to catch dear i guess cuz they last em  a couple weeks. Thats crazy that u saw the tracks and dear.

19. This should be in the category "high ideas" lol..