Smoothest bong under $200?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dutch253, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Hey everyone! I'm looking for the smoothest hitting bong under $200. I've got a real nice TAG Hammerhead perc bubbler but I'd like something larger and smoother. This would be my daily driver so nothing insanely large. I just want something nice and mellow to relax with. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. You dont need a 200$ bong to get smooth hits unless you really wanna spend that much. I've always smoked from regular 50-100€ Grace glass bongs but a few days ago my buddy bought an ashcatcher and it made all the difference! Usually one rip from a bong made me cough pretty bad but with the ashcatcher i can take massive hits and barely feel anything... try it out.

3. Smoothness has nothing to do with price. And chances are, if you're that concerned with smoothness, you'll likely be disappointed in any bong. Inhaling smoke is not smooth. You can add a perc or two and ice, which helps, but it doesn't take away all the harshness, it just cools the smoke.

4. I don't care if it's a pipe, bubbler or steamroller. I just want the smoothest hit possible. I'm not into hacking out my lungs anymore.

5. Go to edibles then. Smoke comes with hacking.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey OP. I agree that not matter what you hit from your still going to get that harshness from the smoke but I have actually tried an Ice Bong which was actually really good. An Ice Bong can come in glass or acrylic, you seem like you dont mind spending some money on a bong so I would go with glass. Ice helps cool the water which in turn cools down the smoke making it a little easier on your throat you can also get an Ice Bong with a percolator which just further filters the smoke by allowing the water and the smoke to interact more. I personally have only tried an Ice bong with a percolator once and was super stoned before hand so I can't really tell you if it really made any difference although I think it does.However I really liked it so I would suggest you check it out. I will leave links to Grasscity's selection of Ice Bongs with and without the percolator. Hope this helped you out.

Percolator Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes | Grasscity
    Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs & Waterpipes | Grasscity

7. I just bought a black sheep gallery beaker bong with an ice catcher yesterday, brought it home and took a nice rip. I swear it was the smoothest hit from a bong I've ever had, the ice plays a huge roll when it comes to smoothness since it cools down the smoke, and it's only $75.