Smokn a blunt:b

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by CapnKelso, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Blaze on fellow blades :)Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. mmm i remember trying those specific ones when the smoke shop had juuuust gotten the shipment, lady was still unpacking them, so tasty. toke onnn!

3. how are the blueberry zig zags? I've only ever had the cherry, orange, vanilla, and grape ones

4. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19335486" timestamp="1389663801"]how are the blueberry zig zags? I've only ever had the cherry, orange, vanilla, and grape ones[/quote] delicious lol I've never had vanilla or orange I've had pinapple tropical fusion and strawberry :nSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="CapnKelso" post="19345424" timestamp="1389804232"]delicious lol I've never had vanilla or orange I've had pinapple tropical fusion and strawberry :nSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Which do you think is the best?

6. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19345519" timestamp="1389805284"]Which do you think is the best?[/quote] Strwaberry:DSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I hate wraps, they burn wayyy to fast. Something with a leaf is where it's at.

8. [quote name="Bubbles42O" post="19345534" timestamp="1389805530"]I hate wraps, they burn wayyy to fast. Something with a leaf is where it's at.[/quote]Nice avatar dude :) yeah wraps smoke like shit, but I can't roll with a cigar that well. I'm working on it tho

9. backwoods are nice but look like a piece of shit lol sweets are classic tho

10. you ever try using a dutch or a game? after you get the leaf off its easier than rolling a wrap imo.

11. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19335486" timestamp="1389663801"]how are the blueberry zig zags? I've only ever had the cherry, orange, vanilla, and grape ones[/quote]Man I have noticed that Zig Zag blunt wraps have a really strong flavorKottonmouth Kings

12. Yeah I've rolled em, I can do it decently but for some reason I can never get the leaf off properly, it always rips or tears. I also can't roll as much in a game as I can in a wrap, and if I'm smoking a blunt, I'm smoking a fatty lol

13. Yeah I know what you mean I feel like it's more of an aftertaste after you exhale than flavored smoke tho. Like if I hold the smoke in my mouth, I don't taste it that much

14. Way ahead of you, my friend.

Attached Files: