Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokinokie's signature

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Sep 13, 2001.

1. hahhahahahahaha.

well i laughed first so thats me safe :) hehe

2. [​IMG]

In the spirit of Mr. Supermod himself, The Great and Powerful Aus, your pal and mine, CRITTER!

Thankee.

3. i wasnt going to bring this up but he stole it right from me last week.
    an i fixed my mail

4. Who'll open the bidding?

5. how about i just take it and run really fast.....errr...at least as fast as i can...smokin dont help the runnin...haha...i just imagined myself running away with a j hangin out of my mouth and a gigantic ass sign with that sig on it....and then i fall...and smoke the j..and then run some more..only to get run down and trampled on by a heard of turtles...

6. turtle turtle ;)

7. hehe that movie was trippy..i saw it on shrooms and was laughing out loud the whole time for no reason..it wasn't even that funny, .

8. i heard it absolutely blows

9. Really, I heard Nubbin blows ;)

What a coincidence

10. i wanna see that movie but i know its going to blow without a good buzz on.

lol girlie