SmokingTree's Diesel Ryders - 400 Watt HPS - DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SmokingTree, May 7, 2011.

1. #101 babycorn, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    Hey SmokingTree! To counter some of the effects of the hps you can set the shutter speed of your camera to a faster setting (i use -1sec) this helps with black bars that may appear. Changing the light setting on the camera to Incandescent helps with the orange glow a bit too kind of normalizing the color. I hope this helps!

Edit: this is useful because you can turn the flash and still get awesome pics

2. Thanks for the camera tips. I'll try playing around with those settings and see what I can do.

3. HEY THANK FOR CLEARING THAT "DWC" :confused:QUESTION UP FOR ME. BY THE WAY NICE TREAD.KEEP GROWING. YOUR NEW FAN . INDICA NUTT.

4. Hey dude I'm subbed.. we got pretty much the same setup so I'm interested in how everything turns out for ya for sure. Check out my grow in my sig

Peace:bongin:

5. Looks good man. I'll be keeping an eye on your journal.

So... I can't seem to find my pocket microscope... So I'm unable to get a nice closeup of my trich's. Perhaps I will have to go by the hairs turning orange to gauge this harvest. Right now I'd say I'm at about 15% turned orange. Did some examining last night, and I'm still seeing alot of new pistil's still forming- so I may have longer to go still than I thought.

6. Fat and sticky

Attached Files:

7. It's getting lonely in here again.

8. They look great man me and my GF have been dreaming that maybe my buds would look the same. Congrats on you grow and specific concerns post em up. Other than that I love to see the recent growth pics so keep them coming!

9. Lookin very nice :smoke:

10. Looking good! I just harvested my diesel ryder yesterday (and 1 branch 2 days before that). They were much frostier than my easy ryder was. I hope you get a nice pull!

11. Wish these pics did the girls some justice...

Attached Files:

12. Looks like you have some chunky nugs in there brotha. What do the diesel ryders smell like?
    -Bug

13. #114 SmokingTree, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man, they stink so good... Kinda piney, very strong.

14. fuhkin' gorgeous!!!!!

15. Oh how I wish my flowers turned out like these... :(

Gorgeous!!

16. Were on water only for the remaining days!

17. Probably last pics before harvest.

Attached Files:

18. I like the "frost" ,looking good SmokingTree!
    Cant wait to see your final results!:wave:

19. Snip snip ....
    Didn't get all of the popcorn from the bottom done, I'm a sore sticky mess... Will finish tomorrow.

Attached Files: