SmokingTree's Diesel Ryders - 400 Watt HPS - DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SmokingTree, May 7, 2011.

1. Dude im here and subscribed in the darkness, i dont normally post i just like to keep watch and give my $0.02 whenever i can but i havnt even started growing just yet, but when i do il have a grow just like yours so keep it up brutha there's more people watching than you might think

2. Do not worry about subscribers. I agree with DikieDrEad, some people are just watching in the the shadow .
    P.S.Post more pictures and do not forget about details (temp,ppm...)

3. I'll take some updated pics when I get home from the gym today and post them.

On a side note, I have placed 3 Daylight CFL's in between my bucket lids to give some more blue spectrum.

4. #24 SmokingTree, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Today's Pics!!! (HPS Off For Better Turn Out)

DSCN0236.jpg

pH 5.9
    Temp 74
    Humidity 60
    PPM - Unknown, still on initial half does feeding though.

Attached Files:

5. #25 MrWeeds, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well i am always down for some good journals, and like I mentioned before, I have a few seeds myself, and, well it is a match made in Hempland :)

Also, I know you can clone fem seeds, it was the auto I was referring too, lol. But you have a point, why woul I add more ruderalis genetics to another stable.... Well I totally forgot where I was going with this, mid thought, ugh.

Time to smoke another one...

Puff Puff Pass
    MrW

6. New pictures!

5221.jpg

Attached Files:

• 522.jpg
      522.jpg
      File size:
      290.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Huge difference with in 7 days!
    P.S.Take some side shot as well.

8. #28 SmokingTree, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok, I snapped some more shots!

Attached Files:

9. Looking good!:wave:

10. So far so good :) they look like happy and healthy girls.

11. New pics from today.

Attached Files:

12. Complete reservoir change tonight. Lucas formula (8/16) into reverse osmosis water. Mixed pH 5.8

Preflowers showing all around tops, many pistils showing up. Will get some pics showing them posted ASAP.

13. Smell has really gotten strong past few days... I can even smell it somewhat outside of the tent despite the carbon filter.

I promise I'll get those pictures of the pistils posted, I've just had a hard time getting a quality close up shot.

And Damn... Yall have gotten quiet!!

14. becuz we are waitin in anticipation for the pics :)

haha

still here... started my journal, should hop over and check er out. :)

15. What brand carbon filter do you have? Do you have negative pressure in your tent?

16. The carbon filter brand is Grow Bright. By negative pressure- I'm assuming you mean this- My walls are sucked in.

17. This is the best I could get for now as this camera doesn't have a macro mode...

Attached Files:

18. Yes ,walls...:wave:
    Next time try PHRESH filter. It works perfectly You can not smell a thing even if you are an inch from the tent,good quality.:wave:

19. Man, they got so big with in a week ! How tall are they?

20. I'll take a few more pics tonight or tomorrow with a tape measure to show size, but I'm very impressed on how bushy they've gotten and haven't stretched at all.
    My last diesel ryders weren't this dense, if I was expecting this I would have planned on doing some LST to make sure enough light gets through the canopy.