Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cain140, Feb 25, 2009.

1. HI, this is Kevin from Manhattan.
    I think this forum is discussing about the Smoking.
    To day in this world even the 13 years of youngsters also addicted to this smoking,
    Due to this smoking they are spoiling their life. So the govt should banned these smoking.
    ================================================
    Kevin.

healthvault

2. before this gets deleted and you get banned, I wanna get this in:
    You're an idiot
    Wow, I'm questioning whether or not that was english.
    In addition, with the name of "McCain..." I'm assuming you're a conservative.
    From a conservative point of view, the gov't should have less involvement in personal affairs. Less government. The government that governs least, governs best- Ronald Regan.
    Yea, i'm a conservative, and I smoke
    + idiocy

3. i have a feeling his IQ is room temp. ibl

4. english, motherfucker, do you speak it?

5. #7 IglooBuds, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Marijuana doesn't spoil "youngsters" lives
    Youngsters spoil youngsters lives.
    Cannabis smoking is less harmful than cigarettes, alcohol, and by many accounts, caffeine.

You, sir, need to do some research before you come in here and shit on our beautiful herb,

check yourself.

6. oh yea one more thing tell me to my face im spoiling myself and well see who gets spoiled.....

enlighten yourself cock sucker

http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/345513-list-marijuana-studies.html

the union

[ame="http://blip.tv/file/1356143/"]The Union: The business behind getting high.@@AMEPARAM@@player.setPostsId(1362521);player.setUsersId(265638);player.setUsersLogin("Zebb")@@AMEPARAM@@1362521@@AMEPARAM@@Zebb[/ame]

7. probably another troll. sigh...:mad:

8. lol, hilarious how we bicker amongst ourselves about bong vs pipes, blunts vs joints, etc etc but as soon as a dipshit like this walks in we form a wall... fuck that...

oh yah havatt, thats from pulp fiction, yah... ive seen it like 50 times :p :hello:

9. Your abitch
    Smoke a blunt and enlighten yourself
    You will find out there is alot more to life than you are letting yourself see

10. marijuana is only guilty of making someone HUNGRY, TIRED, AND HAPPY.

the REAL DRUG RUINING THE WORLD IS ALCOHOL.

not that I'm against responsible people having some drinks

11. Funny ass shit.

12. i lul'ed at the op

edit: link leads to microsoft? wtf h4x