Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wamj4556, Jan 1, 2009.

1. does smoking weed stunt your growth?

2. again, if youre still young enough to have to worry about it, you shouldnt be smoking...

3. naw, its not me, its my younger brother who wants to know

4. wtf man start a thread and stick to it.

5. so I've heard.

6. guys, that other post isn't myne, it's my friends, because his little brother kept asking us if smoking stunts his growth and we weren't really sure what answer to give him, but he already has smoked a few times, its not that hes not ready, hes just curious because 1 kid told him it can stunt your growth

7. Sounds like a lie to me but anyways, it has been shown to stunt your growth a little bit but that may just be a lie. Unless they're like 11 I wouldn't worry.