1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by online_doper, Feb 16, 2003.

1. I was wondering if there was a certain amount of time holding the smoke in that would be best when smoking. What I mean is, when I smoke I noticed I hold it in for approx. 4-5 secs. Could I benifit better by holding it in even longer? Does it even matter? My dad said at least 7 seconds, I wanted to see if anyone else heard that too.

2. i just hold it in for as long as i can. thats what i think the best way would be

3. yeah, me too...I try to hold it in until I can't see any smoke come out

4. i think its 15 seconds till all the thc is gone. but im not positive on that one.

5. dont hold it for too long though. you'll blow the marijuana out of your bowl. dont be an idiot. you dont have to take a big hit, just hold it until you cough or something

peace

6. JUS CHILL OUT AND HAVE A SMOKE, HAVE SOME BONGS OR PIPES THEN U'LL GET MASHED. IF U HAVEN'T GOT TOO MUCH MARIJUANA BETWEEN U AND YOUR M8S THEN JUS PLAY KILLER IT GUARANTEES TO GET U BUZZING OR JUS HIT SOME BOTTLE BONGS

7. Back when I first started smoking, I would hold it in for a considerable amount of time..Now I'll hold it in for a for a few seconds and just kinda exhale slowly to taste the smoke,,man, this post looks so messed up in my mind.
    whatever was

Edit: This is where I got off the topic...............

8. Yeah, I just hold until I can't anymore

Let's do a test...

Well, I start to exhale around 10-12 seconds, and have completely exhaled after 20...

9. 20 seconds? wow, thats too long in my opinion...there's nothing worse than depriving your body of oxygen.

I just ingale real slow, taste the smoke, inhale a second time to push the smoke into my lungs and then hold for a little bit...maybe five or six seconds tops, then exhale slowly. I love watching my smoke float through the air...

My friends hold it in until they cough and start making weird noises...that just doesn't look or sound healthy at all...their faces get all red and shit. bah, i smoke to relax not to get a stroke or something. Relax and enjoy smoking...

Grasscity Deals Near You