Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluntsoverbowls, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Alright it's almost 10 30 here and my parents just went to bed, I was planning on toking this whole day but I am kinda tired. I need something to wake me up before hand. What's something quick I can do to wake me up before I toke?

2. If you're smoking sativa dominant, then you shouldn't need anything.

Otherwise there's not a whole lot you can do.

The best you could do is peanut butter, and coffee, or bottled water filled with sugar.

3. Punch yourself in the beanbag.

4. Caffeine pills?

5. You act like your going to fall a sleep packing the bowl or something

6. Haha I just don't want to fall asleep 30 minutes after I smoke

7. Why not its fun

8. Why not just go to bed and keep the Cannabis for when you are alert and not sleepy?

9. Only logical answer.

10. Would have been smart but I don't drink much coffee so one cup woke me right up

11. coffee is perfect for that dude. just make a cup and drink it while you smoke.

12. Lmfao I've done that before. Was packing and started to lean over and drift off.

13. Going to sleep high is great.

14. Goodnight bowls are the shit. Why not just toke and take a snooze?