Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking your hair

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sTevennn, Dec 12, 2010.

1. So If your a pretty hard smoker there would be THC in your hair. Is it possible to smoke your hair and get high? Not saying I'd do it I was just wondering...LOL:eek:

2. From your theory, you could kill someone who just smoked, and smoke their fat because THC binds to fat cells.

3. Look out willy nelson snoop and wiz khalifa!

4. Ya dude, I smoke my hair out of my hand pipe.

5. Gross

6. Herbal Essence shampoo makes the taste wayyyy better.

7. Nah bro, it's so good. When you can't afford weed, you probably sold your pipe to get more so you gotta use your hand pipe to smoke your hair.

Like so:

[​IMG]

It's so chronic.

8. It's not active THC hahahaha

9. lmao have u smelled burnt hair? imagine inahling that. ewwwww.

10. How about you just try it for yourself and report back to us?

11. Sorry I dont smoke enough/often

12. Damn, thought i was original for thinking of this.. speaking of smoking hair, EUGHHHHHHH

13. its THC metabolites not THC

14. try and tell me how it works

fag

15. Imagine selling hair, to smoke lmao.

20$ for a dub of blond hair
    10$ for a dime of brunette
    2$ for red hair (its that shitty stuff)

16. i was gonna say this :p