Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking years old hash for the first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prox, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Smoke it all at once

2. Why not?

3. Because I wouldn't eat a 2,700 year old twinkie. Same principal of why.

4. What if you'd just smoked the old hash and you had the worst munchies ever? Come on, we all know it's impossible for twinkies too decompose whatsoever ;)

5. i dont come around hash to much so when i do i save it and make it last

i have a peice i got maybe 4 years ago and every once ina while i will take it out and smoke a little

its crumbles like yours so what i do is hold it over my pipe with some tweezers so i am not physically holding the hash and i wont get residue on my hands (i also dont spread the oilds from my body onto the surface of the hash), and i scrape it with something, like a knife, and when i do little peice, like dust size, fall off. if i do it to hard big chunks fall off,which is to much

i put only enough for one hit because its old,dry and brittle and it burns pretty fast so i dont want to wiast it

and it works gets me high

6. That pic looks straight, can't tell that it's years old. enjoy, I'm txting around for some right now

7. Just found myself in this situation, probably a year old in a dime bag in my wallet! I'll take it..
    It lost it's smell so I wasn't sure what it was and I took a nibble that tasted like dirt/shwag. Anyway, ripped it without hesitation and I'm alive and medicated. Musts been some potent stuff. Huzzah!